Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight to Kentucky!

Featured Replies

Great news. If Cal can land Lamb and Leslie and/or Jones, we'll have the lineup rounded out.

 

Whether everybody knew Knight was coming or not, it's always nice to make it official. Nobody knows what these kids are thinking, so its always possible they'll have a change of heart. It also might help a little with landing some of the remaining targets. It certainly shouldn't hurt. Hopefully two or three more studs will want to try to replicate what Wall and company accomplished last season.

 

We are on the same page. :thumb:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brandon Knight

? (Lamb? Liggins?)

Darius Miller

? (Jones? Leslie?)

Enes Kanter

 

So you are ruling PPats return out .:idunno:

So you are ruling PPats return out .:idunno:

 

I would be. He isn't coming back again...I'd love it, but just don't think it is realistic.

So you are ruling PPats return out .:idunno:

 

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Let's be realistic.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Let's be realistic.

 

Just asking ; I think the longer he waits the more chance he returns .

Just asking ; I think the longer he waits the more chance he returns .

 

I feel like he's waiting to see if we get either Jones or Leslie... I think he cares enough about the team to not leave them hanging without a good 4 spot. If we get one of them he's gone, but if we don't... Who knows?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.