Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 327
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reds are coming off a frustrating loss. Coco Cordero blew it. What else can ya say?

 

They've been playing some bad baseball. No denying that. I think this team is a lot better than they have been playing though. We'll see.

 

I'm beginning to think that Dickerson should play every day until he gets hurt.

Reds are coming off a frustrating loss. Coco Cordero blew it. What else can ya say?

 

They've been playing some bad baseball. No denying that. I think this team is a lot better than they have been playing though. We'll see.

 

I'm beginning to think that Dickerson should play every day until he gets hurt.

 

They aren't better than they've been playing. They are the worst offensive team in the league that isn't based out of Houston. The entire team has no clue about the strike zone.

First it was Dick pole now it's Jacoby who can you guys blame next?

I would like to think they are better than they have shown, but I am not convinced. All I have seen is the same horrendous offense as last year. The hitters are as undisciplined as a frat boy at a keg party and the winless starting staff is the least pitch efficient staff in the league. The bullpen would bewilder Freud with its schitzophrenic work. And then there's Dusty... He even has Marvin Lewis saying, "What the hell was that?"

 

It's early, but there's reason for concern.

Just one of those nights for Coco he hadn't walked a batter yet this year until tonight.

If they can get the win tomorrow, would still have a 3-4 road trip, not great, but they have had worse.

untitled9.JPG

  • Author
It's all Jim Schue's fault for starting the week 2 thread. At least the Reds went 3-3 the first week. :sssh:

 

Hasn't gone too well, has it. I need them to salvage one today to almost go .500. :lol:

The Reds' pitchers are woefully inefficient with their pitches; Jacoby's splendid splinters are woefully undisciplined with their lumber. I'm concerned...

 

"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball."

 

Is anyone catching the ball? Just wondering, as the throwing and the hitting ain't going so well.

Baseball is simple, If you can't put the bat on the ball and can't throw strikes, you are going to have many losing streaks. The key to pitching is first pitch strikes, throwing strikes and location. The Reds are terrible at this. Cordero had not threw a breaking ball for a strike the entire night and with a 3-2 count and the tying run at the plate, he threw another curve in the dirt. Did not want any part of throwing a fast ball to a less than average major league player. Then in a tie game and a much better hitter, he throws a fast ball right down the middle to lose the game. The Reds intellgence is very questionable. I believe the Reds needs to clean house with Baker, Jacoby and Price as soon as possible.

Dusty went off after the game

 

First it was Dick pole now it's Jacoby who can you guys blame next?

 

Jacoby's been with the organization for a while, and the hitting on this club isn't getting any better, and maybe it has regressed. I'm assuming since you won't lie that blame of the hitting instructor, then you are blaming the players? I can't see how you can do that. This was supposed to be the best the Reds have been in a decade.:lol:

I was at the game last night, it was a great game! I was sitting in the front row in left center field, batting practice was crazy!

Drew Stubbs cf

Orlando Cabrera ss

Joey Votto 1b

Brandon Phillips 2b

Jonny Gomes lf

Ryan Hanigan c

Jay Bruce rf

Paul Janish 3b

Bronson Arroyo p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.