Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 78 West Virginia 57

Featured Replies

Just saw a tweet that cracked me up:

 

"Anyone who roots for Duke over Butler has a 97% chance of being an unbearable human being."

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke has been pretty tough, definitely proved me wrong this tournament, although I did think they'd win tonight.

DUKIES GOING TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I never saw this coming. I am grateful for one more game with a chance to win it all. I can't wait to see Ndotsmitty's(Nolan Smith) first tweet.

 

I hope Cinderella has left the building. Can't wait until Monday.

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

West Virginia's strategy that worked against UK was not going to work tonight. You can't get into a shooting contest with the Dukies and that is what WVU did.

 

Congrats to the Dukies. If it weren't for Zoubek, I might actually like your team.

Duke once again capitalized on 2nd opportunities, I have a feeling Butler's dream season will come to a halt Monday night.

I never saw this coming. I am grateful for one more game with a chance to win it all. I can't wait to see Ndotsmitty's(Nolan Smith) first tweet.

 

I hope Cinderella has left the building. Can't wait until Monday.

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Christmas could come early to us:banana::banana:

 

Waiting for RP and GRC to let us know how the game was in person!

A great game by Duke, the Big 3 were money once again. This is going to be a very entertaining National Championship Game.

Christmas could come early to us:banana::banana:

 

Waiting for RP and GRC to let us know how the game was in person!

 

Back in the hotel and man what a great day it was.....it was packed down there, just packed. I also caught a ton of flack for my Duke gear, how Duke's trash, and you have no chance, yadda yadda yadda....I hoped that 2 of the Big III would shoot well, yet all three were lights out. I am going to a family Easter tomorrow back in the 'Ville and then right back up here to Indy....Duke played a road game in Houston against Baylor, Monday will be unbelievable in regards to the ration, and that place gets loud. WVU represented well tonight fan wise, they were everywhere, and most behaved very nicely. Well, I am a little beat after today so this will be it for me tonight, though I wish I could stay up longer.

Christmas could come early to us:banana::banana:

 

Waiting for RP and GRC to let us know how the game was in person!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Just got home... GREAT atmosphere! :ylsuper: Lucas Oil is super nice. I had big time uppers and after 5 minutes into the Duke game I moved down to mid court, second level. I took some pics on my Iphone, I'll see if I can figure out how to upload them on here.

 

I too, got trash talked basically all day but I was surprised at how many Duke fans there actually was at the game. Duke fans represented well. :thumb:

 

RP, wish we could of met up but it was nice texting you. Wish I could make it back up on Monday and I just might. (Even though I already sold my ticket and have to work :lol:)

 

Duke shot the lights out and is proving everybody wrong, even me. I definitely didn't expect this out of this team. I'm sitting back and enjoying this ride. Let's get one more and win the BIG one! :dancingpa

I never saw this coming. I am grateful for one more game with a chance to win it all. I can't wait to see Ndotsmitty's(Nolan Smith) first tweet.

 

I hope Cinderella has left the building. Can't wait until Monday.

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

Congrats to you PurplePride, RockPride and the other Dukie fans on here. There is nothing sweeter than doing it when you weren't quite sure you were there just yet. Devils are playing like champions right now. :thumb:

I was in section 428 and I couldnt believe how well Duke played. They are fundamentally very good and shoot lights out. They may not have the athleticism that some teams have but they are very fluent and can shoot off screens better than anyone.

 

West Virginia just lived and died by the outside shot and I knew Mazzulla was a one hit wonder. It just stinks that he had to have his one shining moment against my CATS.

 

UK would have represented their region better than WV.

 

Duke will work Butler as much as I hate to say it.

 

Easy road to the final four + other top teams getting knocked out= National Championship for Duke.

UK would have represented their region better than WV.

 

Duke will work Butler as much as I hate to say it.

 

Easy road to the final four + other top teams getting knocked out= National Championship for Duke.

 

Sour grapes much? :lol:

I was in section 428 and I couldnt believe how well Duke played. They are fundamentally very good and shoot lights out. They may not have the athleticism that some teams have but they are very fluent and can shoot off screens better than anyone.

 

West Virginia just lived and died by the outside shot and I knew Mazzulla was a one hit wonder. It just stinks that he had to have his one shining moment against my CATS.

 

UK would have represented their region better than WV.

 

Duke will work Butler as much as I hate to say it.

 

Easy road to the final four + other top teams getting knocked out= National Championship for Duke.

 

I am UK fan but how can you say anything if you go back and look at the brackets Duke played high seeds that UK did in their bracket. Plus Duke beat the team that beat UK by 7 by 21 points. Not much left to say. Just think of how mad we would have all been to have beaten WVU then lost to Duke.

I am UK fan but how can you say anything if you go back and look at the brackets Duke played high seeds that UK did in their bracket. Plus Duke beat the team that beat UK by 7 by 21 points. Not much left to say. Just think of how mad we would have all been to have beaten WVU then lost to Duke.[/QUOTE]

 

i would have rather made the Final Four and lost to Duke than going out in the Elite 8. The Final Four to me is the pinnacle. Duke DOMINATED and it wasn't even close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.