Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 78 West Virginia 57

Featured Replies

I called it as well. As we talked about in another thread I had the misfortune of watching my 13 yr old suffer the same injury (Torn left ACL/strained MCL) in late Jan. Even though I don't believe the injury had any bearing on the outcome of the game I feel awful for Butler. I didn't used to pay much mind to knee or ACL injuries but It hits home now, nearly makes me sick. My little one is a tough hombre, no crying/screaming when it happend, just grabbed his knee and drug himself off the court. Hopefully Butler can bounce back from this injury.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK would have represented their region better than WV.

 

Duke will work Butler as much as I hate to say it.

 

Easy road to the final four + other top teams getting knocked out= National Championship for Duke.

 

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow though I hope for the best..,.how about we give it a rest a bout the easy road. WVU trounced UK, and Duke did the same to them....end of story.

All I am saying is UK would have given Duke a better game, there you happy. At no time did I say UK had a tougher road than Duke, just said they had a farily easy bracket.

 

All in all, UK's bracket was easier, then they got blasted. Not much more to say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.