Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least watched Final Four ever?

Featured Replies

Oh this is classic. They have to make this one...

 

:thumb: :lol:

 

I am loving it! Just hilarious!!! :clap::thumb:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of "Hoosiers", when UK played Cornell (especially when Cornell led early) I couldn't stop thinking of that movie. They kept mentioning the last name Dale "Louis" and then they said the campus was located in Ithica, NY (same place where Norman Dale coached the Ithica Warriors).

If it is the least watched ever, it has NOTHING to do with the teams in it. The trend has been headed downward in the past decade and it's one of the reasons why the NCAA is considering opting out of their TV deal wioth CBS to rebid it. This year will likely be the final year we see Jim Nantz calling the final four. Next year, you get Dick Vitale. Enjoy.

 

Good post...thanks for the info. And if Dick Vitale is involved, it may be the first I miss no matter who is playing. At least I will turn the sound OFF.

Good post...thanks for the info. And if Dick Vitale is involved, it may be the first I miss no matter who is playing. At least I will turn the sound OFF.

 

Hopefully by the time that happens, he will have already ridden off into the sunset. But, I guess if I can put up with decades of Billy Packer calling the finals, I suppose I can live with his sugary-sweet, I-love-everybody antithesis.

Hopefully by the time that happens, he will have already ridden off into the sunset. But, I guess if I can put up with decades of Billy Packer calling the finals, I suppose I can live with his sugary-sweet, I-love-everybody antithesis.

 

He is the hardest person in sports to listen to IMO. Vitale that is.

I will be watching and pulling for WVU, and I'll be watching up close and personal. I'm going to INDY!!!!

I will be watching and pulling for WVU, and I'll be watching up close and personal. I'm going to INDY!!!!
Now I'm jealous. Good luck to you guys.
Now I'm jealous. Good luck to you guys.

 

Don't be, just pull for the Big East Team!!

I think the main thing that may hurt the ratings is the start time.... 9:21??? Are you kidding me!!

My son has turned into a huge Butler fan and now cannot watch the pennical of the tournament because it is way past his bed time.

The semifinals had ratings 8% higher than last year and highest since 2005... Looks like only Kentucky wasn't watching. :lol:

 

 

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tournament/2010/news/story?id=5054479

 

I just looked it up too. You beat me to it. I will say that it was a very valid question though IF Duke and MSU didn't get in like I first stated. Easter weekend, spring break for a lot of people...could've been the perfect storm for low ratings.

I watched Butler / Michigan State, but not Duke and WV... I just turned on Hoosiers instead for that one. :lol:

All of my friends here in Ky. were watching.

 

Good to hear. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.