Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least watched Final Four ever?

Featured Replies

I won't be watching. I won't watch a Duke game during the regular season so I'm not going to start now.:puke:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't be watching. I won't watch a Duke game during the regular season so I'm not going to start now.:puke:

 

I hope you miss a big upset. :thumb:

I only caught bits and pieces of it, but it wasn't because I didn't care, it was just that the Twins were playing their opening day game and that was more interesting to me than two colleges I didn't really have any emotional connection to.

Anyone did not watch missed a good game I have seen better played games. But the intensity was there on both sides it was a very good game to watch.

Anyone did not watch missed a good game I have seen better played games. But the intensity was there on both sides it was a very good game to watch.

 

Agree 100%, and the "David vs. Goliath/Hoosiers" angle probably brought some viewers in.

2nd Highest rating since 99. Just saying.

 

That says it all... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.