Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least watched Final Four ever?

Featured Replies

Im rooting for Baylor and Butler .

I would love to see one of those teams win or West Virginia. West Virginia haven't been this far since I was 1 year old.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you be a "basketball" fan and not watch the final four?

 

I can almost guarentee that almost none of the losing teams' players from this weekend will watch- I can guarentee that those kids are, for the most part, fans. :D

:D

 

I know I'll be watching it. I think it is good to see some teams that have never made it or haven't made the final 4 in a very long time.

 

I agree. I think people love to see the underdogs make the "big time." Little Butler with boy coach returning home seeking the big trophy... I think a lot of the nation will be enamored by that story.

How can you be a "basketball" fan and not watch the final four?

 

They are not basketball fans, just fans of the Cats! Sad really.

I'll be watching. It should be 3 great ballgames.

I'll be watching. It should be 3 great ballgames.

 

Me too.

I always love the Saturday 2 games, these teams have made it and I'm not gonna miss a bounce.

  • Author

I'll watch if possible, but I won't make sure to schedule things around it so as to not miss it.

I would love to see one of those teams win or West Virginia. West Virginia haven't been this far since I was 1 year old.

 

So you are over 100 yrs old!! Haha jk, I'll watch it and pull for Butler.

If you cannot watch Butler and enjoy the way they play, then you are not a fan of college basketball. They play the game the right way.

I'll watch if possible, but I won't make sure to schedule things around it so as to not miss it.

 

Me, too.

I think it is silly to suggest that this will be the least watched FF of all time... :lol:

I think it is silly to suggest that this will be the least watched FF of all time... :lol:

 

 

I agree. You have two traditional powers in Michigan State and Duke, one team that has never been who is playing in their own backyard, and a team that hasn't been in over 50 years. I think that makes for a great storyline, and a great Final Four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.