Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least watched Final Four ever?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Baylor beats Duke, yeah, that's probably right.

Only in Kentucky.

I'll watch- but I know what you mean. If UT makes it and Baylor beats Duke, who is the marquee team? CBS will be pulling for Duke BIG TIME!!!

I'll watch- but I know what you mean. If UT makes it and Baylor beats Duke, who is the marquee team? CBS will be pulling for Duke BIG TIME!!!

 

 

Duh!!!!!!!:sssh:

 

No matter who else is in the Final Four.

Only in Kentucky.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Duh!!!!!!!:sssh:

 

No matter who else is in the Final Four.

 

Lets hope so, will save Coach K some money.

:lol: :thumb:

:D

 

I know I'll be watching it. I think it is good to see some teams that have never made it or haven't made the final 4 in a very long time.

:D

 

I know I'll be watching it. I think it is good to see some teams that have never made it or haven't made the final 4 in a very long time.

 

It will definitely be one to watch for sure. It's sad that people cant be a fan of college basketball. :thumb:

I was hoping to see Duke beat UK, but I will still watch even though my team sucked this year.

How can you be a "basketball" fan and not watch the final four?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.