Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption This:

Featured Replies

Pitino needs to replace the bulbs in his tanning bed.

Pitino: " Right side= me if I stayed at UK. Left side= I didn't."

Pitino: "Watching this AAU game with John Wall is making me sick"

 

Cal: "Watching this AAU game with John Wall is making me oh so happy!!!"

I think the picture is funny enough without a caption :lol:

Slick-I'm gonna have to go get my Porcini looked at.

 

 

Cal-Feel the burn Rick.

"Man, I am about to pee in my pants..."

 

 

That was my first thought. He looks really uncomfortable. :lol:

  • Author

Someone on CatsPause said the follow:

 

Calipari - Who's that blonde over there staring at us?

 

Pitino - That's Karen, and she has a pair of scissors in her hand...

Pitino--man I blew it going to Boston

 

Cal--I love life now, Ky rules

Ricky's got a hemmy and I'm happy about it.

I think the picture is funny enough without a caption :lol:

 

That's what I thought...something about it strikes me as really funny. :lol:

That is the most awkward picture I have ever seen. :lol:

Cal: Where is your point guard Rick?

 

Pitino: That IS my point guard!

Cal: I have discovered soup beans and cornbread.

 

Pitino: Smells like you've enjoyed them to much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.