Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption This:

Featured Replies

Rick looks hideous and sick.

I think the picture is funny enough without a caption :lol:

I agree.

 

No words needed.

Cal: Where is your point guard Rick?

 

Pitino: That IS my point guard!

 

:clap:

Someone on CatsPause said the follow:

 

Calipari - Who's that blonde over there staring at us?

 

Pitino - That's Karen, and she has a pair of scissors in her hand...

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Calipari: "Special sauce? Sure, I'll have some"

Cal: I have discovered soup beans and cornbread.

 

Pitino: Smells like you've enjoyed them to much.

 

:laugh:

Rick " Cal, what is the NCAA investigators looking at?"

 

Cal "Me, I'm use to it." I don't worry anymore, it only cost a final four."

Rick looks hideous and sick.

 

 

That was my thought when I saw the pic. I tried to come up with something funny, but I just couldn't. It looks like he's really ill there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.