March 22, 201016 yr Pound the 4 drinks you ordered at 11:15... :clap: :thumb: That would be my strategy anyways....
March 22, 201016 yr You order six tequila shots at 11:15. Wow we have some pros on here. I am impressed:dancingpa
March 22, 201016 yr Wow we have some pros on here. I am impressed:dancingpa Notice he said order, not necessarily take...:lol:
March 22, 201016 yr It's a c-o-n-spiracy. The media is out to get UK... I think it's a conspiracy to help Duke and hurt UK. I just have not figured out how the specifics yet............................maybe they know that those Ivy Leaguers and Ivy League types are more accustomed to staying up late studying while the UK and Purdue kids like to hit the sack early.:idunno:
March 22, 201016 yr CBS is going to do what it feels is best to drive ratings. Period. End of story... That pretty much sums up all decisions for the NCAA tourney!:thumb:
March 22, 201016 yr You guys need to move to western Kentucky--we get to watch it at 9pm! :lol: :thumb:
March 22, 201016 yr Where do bars close that early? :confused: Almost everywhere except Louisville, Lexington and Bowling Green.
March 22, 201016 yr Almost everywhere except Louisville, Lexington and Bowling Green. And the whole NKY area.
March 23, 201016 yr Author Do bars sell after midnight on a Sat? It runs into Sunday adn I know the game wont be over until after midnight.
March 23, 201016 yr Here's a good article from Forbes magazine about the detriment lower seeds from mid-major conferences have on TV ratings. This gives an even better understanding of why UK will be playing late. You need a big name to draw ratings in every single time slot. http://www.forbes.com/2010/03/22/college-basketball-ratings-business-sports-madness.html?feed=rss_business_sportsmoney
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.