Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does UK play the late game?

Featured Replies

At least UK could watch their opponent play if we win. Now they can watch us and scout us ahead of time.

Do you think UK will be locked in their locker room with no TV while WVU and Washington play? I really hope Cal and the team is worrying about real issues instead of what time they play. Take care of business early against Cornell and rest the starters. Then you don't have to worry about it.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but UK is the #1 overall seed left, so they should get first priority over Syracuse.

 

Again, I'm not that worried about it, but I do think the highest seed should get the most advantages.

 

EDIT: Don't forget Syracuse is in Utah, on moutain time, two hours behind UK's Syracuse location.

 

CBS is going to do what it feels is best to drive ratings. Period. End of story...

CBS is going to do what it feels is best to drive ratings. Period. End of story...

 

Cornell obviously isn't a ratings booster, but I find it hard to believe that Syracuse/Butler could provide better numbers than Kentucky/Cornell.

Cornell obviously isn't a ratings booster, but I find it hard to believe that Syracuse/Butler could provide better numbers than Kentucky/Cornell.

Overall national ratings will be higher for the later games...

Thanks. I will now quit postiung on this topic. I just feel like it is hard to stay up till 12 to watch a game, plus all of the old peopel watching. Sorry. I bet most bars and resturants are going to be closed by this time.

 

Where do bars close that early? :confused:

Thanks. I will now quit postiung on this topic. I just feel like it is hard to stay up till 12 to watch a game, plus all of the old peopel watching. Sorry. I bet most bars and resturants are going to be closed by this time.

 

 

This old fart will definitely stay up to watch the game.

Overall national ratings will be higher for the later games...

 

 

Exactly because they will also draw the West Coast audience.

You guys need to move to western Kentucky--we get to watch it at 9pm! :lol:

They figured Cornell players are always up late studying so they tried to give the Big Red yet another advantage.

Where do bars close that early? :confused:

 

In Corbin the bars close at 12. Last call at 11:15!

In Corbin the bars close at 12. Last call at 11:15!

 

What do you do for the last half an hour?

In Corbin the bars close at 12. Last call at 11:15!

 

:eek: Wow, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised since so much of the state is ignorantly dry.

 

Even during the week the bars in the NKY and Cincy are open until 1-2 am if not later.

[/b]

 

What do you do for the last half an hour?

Pound the 4 drinks you ordered at 11:15... :clap:

[/b]

 

What do you do for the last half an hour?

You order six tequila shots at 11:15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.