Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does UK play the late game?

Featured Replies

I'll start a new one. I was listening to Cowherd this afternoon, and he was talking about how he doesn't pull for the little guy, he pulls for the big teams. He then proceeded to say he pulls for Kansas, Duke, and Syracuse. UK was the only 1 seed that didn't make his list. :D

 

We'll be on his radar after this season...:lol:

 

We're just down on the list because of our lack of elite success and big time players over the past decade. Those days are gone.:dancingpa

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin just opened up a can...he had to have done it on purpose.

 

He said he'd be rooting for a Duke/Syracuse final. Nothing against Kentucky, but he'd go for the historically cleaner program, and historically Duke has run a cleaner program and demanded more of its student-athletes. Then he mentioned the point-shaving scandal and the probation.:scared:

 

I couldn't help but laugh while I was listening. He may have called down the wrath. :popcorn:

 

That was my initial thought...

 

But, then it occurred to me that perhaps he was contractually obligated as an employee of ESPN to take a shot at Kentucky. :sssh:

Colin just opened up a can...he had to have done it on purpose.

 

He said he'd be rooting for a Duke/Syracuse final. Nothing against Kentucky, but he'd go for the historically cleaner program, and historically Duke has run a cleaner program and demanded more of its student-athletes. Then he mentioned the point-shaving scandal and the probation.

 

And this is why its SO EASY for UK fans to cry conspiracy. He claims the last 10 years is all that matters, but then claims violations from 20 and 60 years ago are relevant. :ohbrother:

 

Oh, and don't forget, Syracuse basketball was in NCAA trouble more recently than UK, but I guess facts don't matter.

What's typical is everything about UK being picked apart by fans claiming something or someone is out to get them.

 

How come UK plays the late game when it allows their opponent to rest more?

How come UK got the toughest bracket? (when they didnt).

How come (insert announcer here) hates on UK all the time?

Why are national columnists picking on Calipari?

Why is ESPN slamming UK by running stories on Antoine Walker and Winston Bennett?

 

And on and on and on.

 

People read my posts and think I don't like UK. It's far from the truth. Do I rearrange my schedule to watch a game on TV? No.

 

I like UK. I'm a UK fan. It's the 18% that absolutely drives me up a wall.

 

But if you think I'm going to make posts that claim the world is out to get UK and that bad things don't happen to or at UK, then you are wrong. I don't wear the blue shades.

 

It's the fans that constantly complain about the 18% that drive me up a wall, but hey, to each his own. It's almost an obsession.

Scott Van Pelt just asked Jim Furyk who he liked in the tournament, other than the favorites Kentucky and Syracuse. Furyk said West Virginia.

 

Another ESPN conspiracy...forcing their interviewees to choose someone other than KY. :sssh:

Uh oh...Van Pelt just said Kentucky's ceiling was so much higher than the rest of the field that he wasn't sure Syracuse's best would be enough to stay in the game if UK was playing their best.

 

ESPN may sue for breach of contract.

What's typical is everything about UK being picked apart by fans claiming something or someone is out to get them.

 

How come UK plays the late game when it allows their opponent to rest more?

How come UK got the toughest bracket? (when they didnt).

How come (insert announcer here) hates on UK all the time?

Why are national columnists picking on Calipari?

Why is ESPN slamming UK by running stories on Antoine Walker and Winston Bennett?

 

And on and on and on.

 

People read my posts and think I don't like UK. It's far from the truth. Do I rearrange my schedule to watch a game on TV? No.

 

I like UK. I'm a UK fan. It's the 18% that absolutely drives me up a wall.

 

But if you think I'm going to make posts that claim the world is out to get UK and that bad things don't happen to or at UK, then you are wrong. I don't wear the blue shades.

 

Everyone knows that Duke got the hardest bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.