Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does UK play the late game?

Featured Replies

At least UK could watch their opponet play if we win. Now htey can watch us and scout us ahead of time.

It's a c-o-n-spiracy. The media is out to get UK...

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a c-o-n-spiracy. The media is out to get UK...

That is what I am thinking. Not only do you not get to scout your opponent by playing late, they also issue free deep tissue massages to the winning team the first game to aid in recovery.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

I just hope we get to watch it.. Isn't Xavier playing same night?

I for one like it, as long as I get to see it. If both X and UK are carried here, I can determine when to switch back and forth and not be at the mercy of CBS.

That is what I am thinking. Not only do you not get to scout your opponent by playing late, they also issue free deep tissue massages to the winning team the first game to aid in recovery.

I hear they have also banned the UK staff from the arena during the first game as to make sure they get zero chance to scout their potential opponent... :idunno:

It's a c-o-n-spiracy. The media is out to get UK...

 

Yes, and you are the media! WHY? Why did you do this? Can't you see all the havoc you are causing?

At least UK could watch their opponent play if we win. Now they can watch us and scout us ahead of time.

 

Its called videotape. Also, I'm sure Cal will be having some of his assistants dispersed in the crowd watching the Washington/WVU game in person to draw up their own notes of their play while Cal gets our players ready.

 

Bottom line is, if Kentucky is the best team in this tournament, 2 hours shouldn't make any difference. The better team should/will win, simple as that, regardless if they have an extra 2 hours or at a 2 hour disadvantage.

So you think it's a good ratings move to play both #1 seeds at the same time on the same day? Seriously???

 

No, but UK is the #1 overall seed left, so they should get first priority over Syracuse.

 

Again, I'm not that worried about it, but I do think the highest seed should get the most advantages.

 

EDIT: Don't forget Syracuse is in Utah, on moutain time, two hours behind UK's Syracuse location.

Edited by mobaar

  • Author
:thumb:

 

The fact that some are complaining about this is insane IMO.

 

 

I have discovered there is no sense in arguing. Some never see it. Heck I am sure some on here think KY should play 2 games on the same day and back to back with no rest, water, food, or sleep.

I have discovered there is no sense in arguing. Some never see it. Heck I am sure some on here think KY should play 2 games on the same day and back to back with no rest, water, food, or sleep.

 

Hey thats the way we run our state tournament:lol:

  • Author

true. Lets do it.

  • Author
Jericho I get your arguement I just think it has no bearing.

 

Thanks. I will now quit postiung on this topic. I just feel like it is hard to stay up till 12 to watch a game, plus all of the old peopel watching. Sorry. I bet most bars and resturants are going to be closed by this time.

Im glad it starts late, I won't have to take a zero on a exam that I have Thursday night at 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.