Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Iowa 69 Kansas 67

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............hahahahahahaha!!!

 

I love it.

Gotlieb taking Kansas over the field? 95% of professional analysts taking Kansas to win it all? OVERRATED since day 1.

This seems like a historically significant upset. Kansas might not have been as good as other number 1's from seasons past, but most had them practically penciled in as Champions for this season. Northern Iowa was a pretty highly regarded mid-major but I don't think that most gave them a realistic chance of beating Kansas.

Now wait, I'm confused. CBS and ESPN have been telling me they were unbeatable? Nothing makes sense now!

Gotlieb taking Kansas over the field? 95% of professional analysts taking Kansas to win it all? OVERRATED since day 1.

 

I wouldn't go that far, they just showed what happens when you have a bad night in a one and done tournament.

Now wait, I'm confused. CBS and ESPN have been telling me they were unbeatable? Nothing makes sense now!

 

:ylsuper: That's what I'm saying. Again, overrated since day 1.

I'm sitting at the outback off buttermilk in NKY and it was great watching the end of the game here. The room erupted when the kid from N. Iowa hit that 3 with about 30 seconds left and eveyone cheered at the end of the game.

 

Already saw a 1 and 2 seed lose, looks like the #3 seed will drop thanks to New Mexico.

How sick was that 3 by the guy for UNI with 30 seconds left? Think he had any confidence?

I wouldn't go that far, they just showed what happens when you have a bad night in a one and done tournament.

 

How can you say they weren't overrated. Who did they beat so convincingly that nearly every professional analyst took them to win the tournament and nearly everyone says they were clearly the favorite? They were clearly overrated. Good team, but overrated.

The cinderella slipper still fits!:dancingpa

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............hahahahahahaha!!!

 

I love it.

 

Ali with the ONIONS!

 

Gotlieb taking Kansas over the field? 95% of professional analysts taking Kansas to win it all? OVERRATED since day 1.

 

WHo HOO:banana::dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Now wait, I'm confused. CBS and ESPN have been telling me they were unbeatable? Nothing makes sense now!

 

I wouldn't go that far, they just showed what happens when you have a bad night in a one and done tournament.

 

 

 

Careful. It could be a night for the #9 seeds. :sssh:

I think it's pretty funny as well. I do feel bad for Kansas coaches, players, and fans though because I know this is a tough loss for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.