Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 66 Vanderbilt 65

Featured Replies

What a game. I'm proud of the Racers. Congrats!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state of KY has really beat up the 'Dores.

 

WKU

Murray St.

UK twice

It's a great day to be a Racer Alum!!! Go Racers...should be a fun game against either UTEP or Butler in the 2nd round!!!

St. Mary's my only good pick of the day thus far.

That was fun to watch. Being an OVC grad, I love to see the conference do well. Murray is a fun team to watch.

 

On the other hand, Vandy is pretty much horrible in the NCAA tourney.

 

This is true. They never do anything once they are in.

Off topic, but is anyone listening to the UK basketball radio call in show currently? I am firmly convinced that only the dumbest people on the face of the earth are put on the air during these shows. I wonder if that is on purpose? My apologies to anyone who may call in to these programs.:sssh:

Congratulations to Kevin Stallings on leading his team to the SEC Tournament semifinals and a berth in the NCAA Tournament. They obviously made the right choice for Coach of the Year. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, Vandy is pretty much horrible in the NCAA tourney.

 

Well said. Vandy's been 11 times in history, winning 9 games. Four times in the modern era they've been to the Sweet 16 losing every time. Did lose in the Final 8 to Michigan back in 1965. So to conclude, they are always bad in the NCAA!

 

They do have an NIT title from 1990 under their belt though!:D

I am still shaking after that. Easily one of the top 5 sport's moments of my life. I still cannot settle down.

 

There is a reason Murray State has won 31 games now. The majority of the game was played without Murray's two low post threats (which seems to happen often). So proud for Danero. He was Kennedy's first recruit to Murray State.

 

Holy crap.

 

Dude, I jumped off the eliptical and yelled at the gym:lol: and couldn't quit shaking myself, I was so freaking pumped!!! Proud to be an Alum today!!!

I'm about to head out to San Jose!!!! Leaving within the next few hours. Go RACERS!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.