Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 66 Vanderbilt 65

Featured Replies

WOW

 

What a great finish.

 

Congratulations Racers

:dancingpa

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess Syracuse doesn't have to worry about Vandy beating up their zone defense :lol:.

Peace Vandy!

 

Peace Ogilvy :thumb:

Well,what you know a little Kentucky team from Western Ky. beat a big SEC team.I love it.:dancingpa

  • Author

I'm really happy for the Racers.

 

I'm glad I picked them too.

I'm the only one who picked Murray State to win in the pool I'm in.:dancingpa:dancingpa

I'm the only one who picked Murray State to win in the pool I'm in.:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

That's what the first weekend of the tourney is all about man. :thumb:

Congrats to Murray even though I lost a sweet 16...

I am still shaking after that. Easily one of the top 5 sport's moments of my life. I still cannot settle down.

 

There is a reason Murray State has won 31 games now. The majority of the game was played without Murray's two low post threats (which seems to happen often). So proud for Danero. He was Kennedy's first recruit to Murray State.

 

Holy crap.

Congrats to MSU. 31 wins is huge and now a win against what was a nationally ranked team. Fantastic!

Murray outrebounds Vandy by 6.

The old Grey Mare sure didn't look too old today! My guess is that Murray will be rocking tonight!

That was fun to watch. Being an OVC grad, I love to see the conference do well. Murray is a fun team to watch.

 

On the other hand, Vandy is pretty much horrible in the NCAA tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.