Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Tennessee 45

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky sure has a lot of fans in Nashville. A sea of blue in the arena today. ABC was showing hundreds of Cat fans watching the game in some of the city's sports bars. I don't guess they could find tickets, or afford the scaper prices.

Shout out to LRCW for the win. :clap:
Please pick against us tomorrow ,also .:laugh:

Bledsoe & Dodson's shooting were HUGE today. Few, if any teams, beat us when we shoot 52% & hit 8 threes.

It went all downhill for the Vols when Pearl started waving his hands to pump up the crowd.

:notworthy::lol:

 

Daughter getting married next year and the contract that I will have with the DJ will state, if he plays Rocky Top, he doesn't get paid!

 

For some reason that song makes me have flu like syptoms!

About what I expected after yesterday. That was just a good ole fashion beatdown. Go get em tomorrow boys. Keep the killer instinct, it will take you far.

Kentucky sure has a lot of fans in Nashville. A sea of blue in the arena today. ABC was showing hundreds of Cat fans watching the game in some of the city's sports bars. I don't guess they could find tickets, or afford the scaper prices.

 

I am in Nashville you would not believe the 1000's of UK fans down here.Best defense all year if not for a few points off TO's UT would not have 20 points.

I think I saw this at one time during the game.

 

:laugh:

 

The Cats were sensational in the 2nd half. Solid effort. The 3 point shooting was solid and the defense was tough. That was a HUGE win. Finally, they show the ability to put away a good opponent down the stretch.

 

And Cousins was keeping the peace, .... I loved that!

  • Author
It went all downhill for the Vols when Pearl started waving his hands to pump up the crowd.

 

I noticed the same thing...it went downhill really quick.

 

I love how everyone keeps giving UK love for the amount of fans in Nashville. I have a few friends who live there and they keep talking about how much blue there is...everywhere.

Kentucky just pulled a full game together. Nice to see that killer instinct. The Cats looked darn good tonight.

 

I told my buddy that Cousins doesn't typically have two bad games in a row...proved me right today!

 

Great game by the big man...19 points and 15 boards.

 

 

Finally. That's what I've been waiting on since the Arkansas game. The defense was awesome today. If they can play like they did today the rest of the way they will be a very tough out.

If Kentucky can hit 1/3 of its threes, I don't think anyone will beat them.

 

Heck, I don't think anyone will beat them anyway. But, a bad night from beyond the arc gives them a chance.

Where are all of those posters that were satisfied with the Tubby Smith era. This is what we have come to expect from UK basketball and to be in the SEC final and have a legit shot at the final four. This did not occur to many times under OTS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.