March 14, 201016 yr I also expect Calipari to change his mindset regarding the SEC Tournament. I think he's finding out he isnt in Conference USA anymore and that the UK faithful want to win EVERY tournament UK is in. From KSR... After the game, Calipari admitted that his thoughts on the SEC Tournament had changed slightly. He said that he still believes that the most important thing about the tournament is the way it sets up for NCAA Seeding and that he isnt a huge worrier about conference titles and tournaments. But he did say, “When I see a building full of fans who paid a lot of money for these tickets, some of them with money they dont really have, I feel as a coach that we owe them our best.” He clearly was blown away by the scene and it was a great motivator for he and the team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.