March 13, 201016 yr Author Kentucky just pulled a full game together. Nice to see that killer instinct. The Cats looked darn good tonight. I told my buddy that Cousins doesn't typically have two bad games in a row...proved me right today! Great game by the big man...19 points and 15 boards.
March 13, 201016 yr Always good to beat Tennessee. Dang finally back in the SEC Title game, it feels right to me, anyone else agree?
March 13, 201016 yr Author Always good to beat Tennessee. Dang finally back in the SEC Title game, it feels right to me, anyone else agree? Feels wonderful. And I don't know about ya'll, but today's game gave me a ton of confidence moving forward towards the Big Dance!
March 13, 201016 yr This was a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN game to watch! I'm so happy that the Kentucky Wildcats are good again :lol:.
March 13, 201016 yr I wonder if they play Rocky Top out in the woodshed? :notworthy::lol: Daughter getting married next year and the contract that I will have with the DJ will state, if he plays Rocky Top, he doesn't get paid!
March 13, 201016 yr I hope we just witnessed what Big Blue looks like for the rest of the season .:ylsuper:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.