Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cousins to return next year?

Featured Replies

Nobody that can get paid is coming back. That includes Bledsoe IMO. There won't be an NBA season after next year. Get paid while you can.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PP said he would return if a certain player came back I guess he meant Cuz.

PP said he would return if a certain player came back I guess he meant Cuz.

 

Where did he say that at?

That's the same Dick Vitale that proclaimed Scotty Hopson a former Kentucky Mr. Basketball 3-4 times, as well :thumb:

 

That being said, I'd give anything to have Cousins back for another year!

 

Hopson was the AP Player of the Year so he isn't completely wrong. Thats probably the mix-up..

Hopson was the AP Player of the Year so he isn't completely wrong. Thats probably the mix-up..

 

Actually, he is. He was not Mr. Basketball.

I can't see any circumstance where a guranteed lotto pick big man is going to return for his sophamore season.

I can't see any circumstance where a guranteed lotto pick big man is going to return for his sophamore season.

 

Agreed.

I'd crap my pants if he came back. I'm not going out and buying any Depends, though.

A girl I know has class with him and she said that he hasn't been coming to class lately, which could mean he has made up his mind already...

I'd be surprised to see him back, but I can't really say it'd hurt him to stay...

A girl I know has class with him and she said that he hasn't been coming to class lately, which could mean he has made up his mind already...

 

Sometimes they go to thier tutors when the schedule really picks up.

If Cousins is a lottery pick, Coach Cal won't let him come back. This is how he sells recruits in to coming to the places he has coached. Cousins is gone and hopefully we will get a whole new crew in for next year. This suspense every year until the end of the signing period (like Wall's recruitment) each year is going to kill me and all the other UK faithful each year playing the waiting game to see who we get.

A girl I know has class with him and she said that he hasn't been coming to class lately, which could mean he has made up his mind already...

 

A girl I know said the opposite.

I can say without a shadow of doubt that none of the UK players have stopped going to class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.