Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cousins to return next year?

Featured Replies

I can't believe nobody has talked about this yet. How about the comments Vitale made tonight about there being a lot of strong talk about Cousins returning to school next year. I would be shocked, but I'm all for it. :lol:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be beneficial for him being able to control his temper and his free throw shooting. It could solidify the #1 spot for next years draft plus how much he is going to add to the Cats next year.

Would he be a lock for the #1 pick next year, almost like Wall is this year?

Would he be a lock for the #1 pick next year, almost like Wall is this year?

 

I wouldn't be shocked if he was the #1 pick this year. Obviously Wall is the concencus #1 pick, but how many dominant bigs are in the NBA now especially centers. The center postion has changed dramaticly from the 80's and 90's when it was the feature postion and now it has become a defensive postion. With the exception of D Howard and maybe Gausol (and Gausol usually plays the 4 for the Lake show) their isn't any dominant centers in the NBA, and Cousins fits that role.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was the #1 pick this year. Obviously Wall is the concencus #1 pick, but how many dominant bigs are in the NBA now especially centers. The center postion has changed dramaticly from the 80's and 90's when it was the feature postion and now it has become a defensive postion. With the exception of D Howard and maybe Gausol (and Gausol usually plays the 4 for the Lake show) their isn't any dominant centers in the NBA, and Cousins fits that role.

 

I think Wall will still go #1.

For UK's sake, I would love it. As far as a business move, horrible decision. Lock out looming after this year alone would make it smart to go. Let's keep in mind who said it too...Vitale also said that Hopson was Mr. Basketball and something else from his broadcast was off too (can't remember, slept since then.)

I would love to see him stay but I am not going to hold my breath.

For UK's sake, I would love it. As far as a business move, horrible decision. Lock out looming after this year alone would make it smart to go. Let's keep in mind who said it too...Vitale also said that Hopson was Mr. Basketball and something else from his broadcast was off too (can't remember, slept since then.)
3 times he said that. Usually Dickie has his fact together.

I'm not going to hold my breath. I love to see him at UK for another year, but I think he'd be better off going ahead and going pro.

Does UK offer a course in anger management?

I think Wall will still go #1.

 

Depends on who gets the pick.

Depends on who gets the pick.

 

A lot of people seem to think Wall is the #1 no matter who gets it.

3 times he said that. Usually Dickie has his fact together.

 

He said something else, but I can't remember what it was now. He gets on my nerves so bad I almost wish he would just retire and raise money for cancer full time. He does that very well.

That's the same Dick Vitale that proclaimed Scotty Hopson a former Kentucky Mr. Basketball 3-4 times, as well :thumb:

 

That being said, I'd give anything to have Cousins back for another year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.