Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cousins to return next year?

Featured Replies

I too feel that Cousins doesn't have "hops." However I don't recall Wes Unseld or Moses Malone having great "hops" either. They just had a nose for the ball, good control of their own game, and could plant a behind on anyone and control them with it. :thumb: (Same could be said for O'Neal)

Good points!

 

Moses Malone would be the closest comparison I have come up with for Demarcus Cousins. Unlike Big Cuz, he didn't have any nonsense about his approach to the game. Moses Malone got more offensive rebounds of his own shot than any player I can remember.

 

Wes Unseld had a similar body type, but was four inches shorter than Demarcus Cousins. He played more of a "point" center position and made a career passing to other Washington Bullet players like Elvin Hayes.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support Cousins on whatever he decides to do..for fear that he will elbow me in the face if i dont..:D

I hope both he and Wall go...I would hate to see these guys come back, get injured and ruin their prospects for pro dollars. Don't get me wrong, I bleed as much blue as any other alum or fan, but it would be the wrong move for either of these guys to come back when they are assured of being in the top of the NBA lottery.

It would be nice, but I don't think he wanted to go to college in the first place, and would have made the jump if not for the age restriction.

It would be nice, but I don't think he wanted to go to college in the first place, and would have made the jump if not for the age restriction.

 

 

I know a lot of people hate the 1 year rule but this was a huge year of growing up for him IMO. He would be riding the pine in the NBA right now and might not ever make it. He now is going to be a top 5 pick and likely get to start from the get go.

I know a lot of people hate the 1 year rule but this was a huge year of growing up for him IMO. He would be riding the pine in the NBA right now and might not ever make it. He now is going to be a top 5 pick and likely get to start from the get go.

 

I agree with that.

I know a lot of people hate the 1 year rule but this was a huge year of growing up for him IMO. He would be riding the pine in the NBA right now and might not ever make it. He now is going to be a top 5 pick and likely get to start from the get go.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.