Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Tennessee 62

Featured Replies

Honestly, I'll be shocked if we lose any game the rest of the way out. Road games are tough but the Cats just find ways to win. And if John Wall continues to play like he did in the 2nd half tonight, I don't see them losing.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would sure make life easier if Cousins could learn to shoot free throws.

It would sure make life easier if Cousins could learn to shoot free throws.

 

 

Cousins had been doing much better from the FT line, but he definitely did his best Shaq imitation tonight.

I thought Goins was going to pull a Downey! Glad he "went away" late.

Still have four left on the road. Miss. State, Vandy, Tennessee and Georgia. I think they'll split, but wouldn't be shocked if they lost all four.

 

Avatar bet on that not happening?:D:lol:

Cousins was brutal from the stripe. I have a feeling they will be in a dog fight this Tuesday.

Still have four left on the road. Miss. State, Vandy, Tennessee and Georgia. I think they'll split, but wouldn't be shocked if they lost all four.

 

I see a split as well. Losses to UT and Vandy on the road.

I think it is good that teams are playing UK this way. It will help them prepare for what they will face in the tournament. It isn't exciting but opposing coaches aren't stupid.

I was really worry about this game, I knew UT was going to bring it, done a good job of controling the game,till the last 8 minutes of game when Wall and Bledso started to take the game over,it was ballgame.Very good win.:dancingpa :dancingpa

The Cats will have to play better than they did tonight to win on the road Tuesday night IMO.

 

Depends on whether or not their opponent plays zone. After the game it seems that it was a pretty general concensus that the coaches hd over looked the fact that Tennessee may play zone tonight.

:thumb:

 

They will drop at least one of the three left on the road.

 

I disagree, dont think we lose againt until April unless it's the SEC Championship, and even that I find unlikely.

 

You all are over looking the fact that Cousins shot HORRIBLE from the freethrow line today which should be fixable. Bledsoe although SOLID in the second half, wasn't much of a factor in the first, which I think may have been coaching in part, and I expect it to be fixed.

Honestly, I'll be shocked if we lose any game the rest of the way out. Road games are tough but the Cats just find ways to win. And if John Wall continues to play like he did in the 2nd half tonight, I don't see them losing.

 

Thankyou!!!:thumb:

Did anyone see or know how Kentucky's recruits like the game tonight.

Honestly, I'll be shocked if we lose any game the rest of the way out. Road games are tough but the Cats just find ways to win. And if John Wall continues to play like he did in the 2nd half tonight, I don't see them losing.

 

I am with you the odds for beating the Cats by an SEC team are getting pretty slim with every game that is played.

They took a page out of Anthony Grant's book and how Alabama approached Kentucky earlier this week. Alabama slowed the game down against the Cats and made it a half-court game. Tennessee did that tonight and they got similar results. The thing is, if you get behind in that type of play, you are forced to up the tempo to close the gap... which plays right into Kentucky's hands. But Kentucky has to scored in order to make you do that. If they don't, teams like Alabama and Tennessee will just continue to slow the pace and run a slow, deliberate offense chewing as much clock as possible.

Fortunately for UK the talent level in the SEC is nothing to really worry about. That could be a major issue come tourney time though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.