Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Tennessee 62

Featured Replies

I don't see why you automatically think that. I mean UK just beat them this time, without really preparing at all for the 3-2 zone they played. UT really hadn't showed that at all this year, and without getting prepared for it they still got the win. IMO that is the only reason why UT stayed in the game, I think UT is very much overrated this season. I will be shocked if UK doesn't win by 10 or more in the next game, even after playing a game on Thursday.

 

Now the Mississippi St. game will be tougher though than you think IMO.

 

I mean you love to say I mean. I mean UK wins by 8 or more Tuesday and they get beat in Knoxville. That's what I mean.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see why you automatically think that. I mean UK just beat them this time, without really preparing at all for the 3-2 zone they played. UT really hadn't showed that at all this year, and without getting prepared for it they still got the win. IMO that is the only reason why UT stayed in the game, I think UT is very much overrated this season. I will be shocked if UK doesn't win by 10 or more in the next game, even after playing a game on Thursday.

 

Now the Mississippi St. game will be tougher though than you think IMO.

 

Actually UT had run that defense, but it had been several games since they did that. They pulled it back out at the right time.

When this team decides to play defense, they are unbeatable. I agree with Cal, it's hard to turn that switch on. I really don't understand it. Great second half.

 

:thumb:

 

I agree. Their defense is suffocating when they put out the effort, but they seem to have slacked off in that category. Hopefully, they can get it right for the tournament. They allowed Tennessee to make it a tight game for 30+ minutes because they refused to play tough D through the entire shot clock.

I mean you love to say I mean. I mean UK wins by 8 or more Tuesday and they get beat in Knoxville. That's what I mean.

 

No offense, but I only saw I mean once in his whole post.

 

Don't put me on blast or anything, just an observation. All I'm saying is can't we all get along? The CATS are 24-1, just beat Tennessee, had a great all around day at Rupp, and Cal goes to 3-2 all time against Pearl.

 

 

Everyone just pull back away from the computer for a second, do a John Wall dance, gather yourself, do a C-A-T-S CATS, CATS, CATS, chant and be happy that we are once again looking like KENTUCKY.

 

:D

No offense, but I only saw I mean once in his whole post.

 

Don't put me on blast or anything, just an observation. All I'm saying is can't we all get along? The CATS are 24-1, just beat Tennessee, had a great all around day at Rupp, and Cal goes to 3-2 all time against Pearl.

 

 

Everyone just pull back away from the computer for a second, do a John Wall dance, gather yourself, do a C-A-T-S CATS, CATS, CATS, chant and be happy that we are once again looking like KENTUCKY.

 

:D

 

Well thank you. :thumb:

 

I am use to that though. People on here usually find the need to attack me in some way in talking about my grammar, like they are hurting me in some way with that. Which I know makes me end up saying something as well back. I know I have bad grammar, and I might say "I mean" a lot, or I might have long post because I have a hard time getting out what I need to say in short post like others. I am not great with words and I know that. Most people on here are better than me at that, and I guarntee that there are other things in life that I am better than them at though. However that really seems to bother people, so they usually say something just like that, or my favorite is when people use my name on here against me. I mean that is by far my favorite thing people on here have like to use at some point.

 

Yes I know I have a strong opinion and stand by it and well I try to support what I believe. People need to realize though that just because they have a different opinion than me, or even if everyone on this site has a different opinion it doesn't mean that they are anymore right than me. When it comes down to it, 50 people can have the same opinion against mine but it still doesn't make them more right than me because it is just their opinion. Most of the debates that I get on here are usually just based an opinions. So people don't like it when I will keep saying stuff back, but why do I need to agree with their opinion. Their opinion usually is no more right than mine.

No offense, but I only saw I mean once in his whole post.

 

Don't put me on blast or anything, just an observation. All I'm saying is can't we all get along? The CATS are 24-1, just beat Tennessee, had a great all around day at Rupp, and Cal goes to 3-2 all time against Pearl.

 

 

Everyone just pull back away from the computer for a second, do a John Wall dance, gather yourself, do a C-A-T-S CATS, CATS, CATS, chant and be happy that we are once again looking like KENTUCKY.

 

:D

 

Now by the way great post. All of us UK fans should get along this because we definitely have ourselves a great team this year. :thumb:

Well thank you. :thumb:

 

I am use to that though. People on here usually find the need to attack me in some way in talking about my grammar, like they are hurting me in some way with that. Which I know makes me end up saying something as well back. I know I have bad grammar, and I might say "I mean" a lot, or I might have long post because I have a hard time getting out what I need to say in short post like others. I am not great with words and I know that. Most people on here are better than me at that, and I guarntee that there are other things in life that I am better than them at though. However that really seems to bother people, so they usually say something just like that, or my favorite is when people use my name on here against me. I mean that is by far my favorite thing people on here have like to use at some point.

 

Yes I know I have a strong opinion and stand by it and well I try to support what I believe. People need to realize though that just because they have a different opinion than me, or even if everyone on this site has a different opinion it doesn't mean that they are anymore right than me. When it comes down to it, 50 people can have the same opinion against mine but it still doesn't make them more right than me because it is just their opinion. Most of the debates that I get on here are usually just based an opinions. So people don't like it when I will keep saying stuff back, but why do I need to agree with their opinion. Their opinion usually is no more right than mine.

 

I don't think your grammar or word usage can be any worst than mine at times FC. When I want to, I can have very insightful, well written posts. However, more often than not, I use the laid back approach with a a lot of slang, and a lot of sentence structure that would have my high school/college English instructors in fits. Not to mention I probably use I mean in my posts on here more than you or probably anybody else, although I haven't been called out on it yet.

 

The main thing is though to understand everyone on here has their own opinion. If not, the site would be useless and there would be zero quality debates. The main purpose is to talk sports, and share opinions with one another, and opening peoples eyes up to things they may have never thought of. I have been a part of the BGP family for more than six years now, and I have seen a lot of bickering, name calling, and bad blood with some posters. However, when it all comes down to it, we are just one big happy family, and that is what makes Bluegrasspreps so great. My last post in this thread, or this post wasn't exactly directed or meant to be words of wisdom to yourself, or SSC, but rather to everyone. I know its hard when people take jabs at the opinions you feel strongly about sometimes, but like I just said, when it comes down to it we really are just one big family around here.

 

So to everyone on bluegrasspreps who may read this, thank you for making the site what it is, and although we all disagree sometimes, that is what we are supposed to do. Like I said in my last post in this thread, the main thing is (for this thread anyway) we picked up a big W Saturday, and showed the world why Kentucky is the greatest college hoops program in the world. The power of Big Blue Nation is incredible and I am so glad to be a part of it. I hope the rest of you fellow CATS fans are too. So one more time, lets just be thankful that KENTUCKY is once again, KENTUCKY. :thumb:

Now by the way great post. All of us UK fans should get along this because we definitely have ourselves a great team this year. :thumb:

 

Didn't catch this post before I posted, but I think my post above has it covered. :D :thumb: :p

I don't think your grammar or word usage can be any worst than mine at times FC. When I want to, I can have very insightful, well written posts. However, more often than not, I use the laid back approach with a a lot of slang, and a lot of sentence structure that would have my high school/college English instructors in fits. Not to mention I probably use I mean in my posts on here more than you or probably anybody else, although I haven't been called out on it yet.

 

The main thing is though to understand everyone on here has their own opinion. If not, the site would be useless and there would be zero quality debates. The main purpose is to talk sports, and share opinions with one another, and opening peoples eyes up to things they may have never thought of. I have been a part of the BGP family for more than six years now, and I have seen a lot of bickering, name calling, and bad blood with some posters. However, when it all comes down to it, we are just one big happy family, and that is what makes Bluegrasspreps so great. My last post in this thread, or this post wasn't exactly directed or meant to be words of wisdom to yourself, or SSC, but rather to everyone. I know its hard when people take jabs at the opinions you feel strongly about sometimes, but like I just said, when it comes down to it we really are just one big family around here.

 

So to everyone on bluegrasspreps who may read this, thank you for making the site what it is, and although we all disagree sometimes, that is what we are supposed to do. Like I said in my last post in this thread, the main thing is (for this thread anyway) we picked up a big W Saturday, and showed the world why Kentucky is the greatest college hoops program in the world. The power of Big Blue Nation is incredible and I am so glad to be a part of it. I hope the rest of you fellow CATS fans are too. So one more time, lets just be thankful that KENTUCKY is once again, KENTUCKY. :thumb:

 

Didn't catch this post before I posted, but I think my post above has it covered. :D :thumb: :p

 

Yes great post! :thumb:

Now by the way great post. All of us UK fans should get along this because we definitely have ourselves a great team this year. :thumb:

 

It was actually said tongue in cheek that's why I said it in mine too. If you have a differing opinion that's fine. Saying I mean IMO is just like saying anytyhing else on here. I think UK rolls tonight and Tennessee beats them down there. Is the same thing as saying I mean UK is better than MSU so they roll tonight. My bad if it came off real bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.