Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Tennessee 62

Featured Replies

Great game! 24-1 (9-1) for the Cats.

 

Now on to Mississippi State...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad for the win.

It blows my mind that the SEC refs take every game out of tempo...really bad calls on some plays both ways! Lots of anticipating on their part!

 

Good win for the Cats none the less...thanks to Bledsoe!

Great game! 24-1 (9-1) for the Cats.

 

Now on to Mississippi State...

 

 

The Cats will have to play better than they did tonight to win on the road Tuesday night IMO.

Give Coach Pearl and the Volunteers credit. They came in with a good plan, and put a scare into the Cats. I feel Coach Pearl has done a great job of coaching this year with all of the distractions they've had down in Knoxville.

The Cats will have to play better than they did tonight to win on the road Tuesday night IMO.

 

:thumb:

 

They will drop at least one of the three left on the road.

  • Author
The Cats will have to play better than they did tonight to win on the road Tuesday night IMO.

 

I agree.

 

We could very well go 0-2 next week if we play the way we did tonight at Mississippi State and at Vanderbilt.

:thumb:

 

They will drop at least one of the three left on the road.

 

 

Still have four left on the road. Miss. State, Vandy, Tennessee and Georgia. I think they'll split, but wouldn't be shocked if they lost all four.

Still have four left on the road. Miss. State, Vandy, Tennessee and Georgia. I think they'll split, but wouldn't be shocked if they lost all four.

 

Forgot about Georgia, who are hot and a real tough team at home.

  • Author
Give Coach Pearl and the Volunteers credit. They came in with a good plan, and put a scare into the Cats. I feel Coach Pearl has done a great job of coaching this year with all of the distractions they've had down in Knoxville.

 

They took a page out of Anthony Grant's book and how Alabama approached Kentucky earlier this week. Alabama slowed the game down against the Cats and made it a half-court game. Tennessee did that tonight and they got similar results. The thing is, if you get behind in that type of play, you are forced to up the tempo to close the gap... which plays right into Kentucky's hands. But Kentucky has to scored in order to make you do that. If they don't, teams like Alabama and Tennessee will just continue to slow the pace and run a slow, deliberate offense chewing as much clock as possible.

Still have four left on the road. Miss. State, Vandy, Tennessee and Georgia. I think they'll split, but wouldn't be shocked if they lost all four.

 

Plus Florida at home to close out the season.

Plus Florida at home to close out the season.

 

 

I will be shocked if they lose that one.

I will be shocked if they lose that one.

 

Yeah I think they go 5-1...playing @ Vandy is just a different type of game and I think that is the one they lose.

 

Obviously 6-0 is best case scenario for the Cats with the worst probably being 3-3 (Vandy, UT, MSU)

  • Author
Yeah I think they go 4-1...playing @ Vandy is just a different type of game and I think that is the one they lose.

 

Its not called "Memorial Magic" for nothing...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.