Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Gameday at Rupp

Featured Replies

Did anyone hear what Calipari said to Bilas when he shook his hand?

 

It sounded to me like "We got a good seat for your brother".

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has to be one of the best recruting tools. How many teams have 24,000 attend the first practice and an hour long pre game show 10 hours before the game? When you have Bilas talking about how big basketball is in the state it can't hurt recruiting right?

 

Crazy in a good way! Go Cats!

  • Author
Did anyone hear what Calipari said to Bilas when he shook his hand?

 

It sounded to me like "We got a good seat for your brother".

 

:lol: Yup.

As Calipari was walking to stage did anyone here him tell Jay Bilas that he had a good seat for his brother. I don't think it was meant to be a public statement. Thats nice of Calipari.

 

Why is that significant? I'm confused. Who's his brother?

Why is that significant? I'm confused. Who's his brother?

 

Its not a big deal, I just heard Calipari tell him that.

Its not a big deal, I just heard Calipari tell him that.

 

Oh. I'm guessing his brother just has a good seat in Rupp for gameday.

Gotta love being a UK fan...wish I were there.

 

Any word on the attendance?

Gotta love being a UK fan...wish I were there.

 

Any word on the attendance?

 

I would say 20,000 or just a little less. People were still trying to sell them on Craigslist as they were starting.

I missed it because of a test. What was the final number?

 

It looked like there were some seats still available in the endzone upper, but not a whole lot. I'd guess it was right at 20,000.

UK set a record with this today, but Syracuse is hoping to break it in a few weeks at the Carrier Dome.

Syracuse has a good fanbase and a very large arena, but they won't put 22,000 in the stands.

Why is the record important this year? Seems like every team is trying to break it... But why?

Why is the record important this year? Seems like every team is trying to break it... But why?

 

Why not?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.