Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Gameday at Rupp

Featured Replies

They are expecting 24,000 and the arena is quickly filling up. There are times when I'm ashamed to be a UK fan and times when it is unbelievable in a good way. This is one of those unbelievable times.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
People already getting there?:eyeonyou:

 

College Gameday is at 11 am.

SportsCenter said that 19,000 were expected, then they cut to the Gameday crew and they were saying that 24,000 were expected.

I know they gave away 24,000 tickets but I have a feeling the number in the arena will be less than that. Probably around 17,000 to 20,000. We'll see in about 30 minutes.

This has to be one of the best recruting tools. How many teams have 24,000 attend the first practice and an hour long pre game show 10 hours before the game? When you have Bilas talking about how big basketball is in the state it can't hurt recruiting right?

College Gameday is at 11 am.

 

Oh I didn't realize it was that early. :ohbrother: :D

  • Author
SportsCenter said that 19,000 were expected, then they cut to the Gameday crew and they were saying that 24,000 were expected.

I know they gave away 24,000 tickets but I have a feeling the number in the arena will be less than that. Probably around 17,000 to 20,000. We'll see in about 30 minutes.

 

Rece Davis said it would easiliy be the largest crowd in Gameday history. I agree with your 17-20 range.

 

According to RP, UK will probably just make up a number just to get the record :lol:

  • Author

Hubert Davis...

 

"I went to North Carolina. North Carolina. NORTH CAROLINA. But nobody does it like Kentucky does."

They are expecting 24,000 and the arena is quickly filling up. There are times when I'm ashamed to be a UK fan and times when it is unbelievable in a good way. This is one of those unbelievable times.

 

 

Kentucky fans are CRAZY.

 

Sometimes they are good CRAZY. Sometimes they are bad CRAZY.

 

This is good CRAZY.

Rece Davis said it would easiliy be the largest crowd in Gameday history. I agree with your 17-20 range.

 

According to RP, UK will probably just make up a number just to get the record :lol:

 

 

What is the record? I can't imagine it would be anywhere close to 17,000.

What is the record? I can't imagine it would be anywhere close to 17,000.

 

Somewhere around 9000 at KState a couple of weeks ago.

As Calipari was walking to stage did anyone here him tell Jay Bilas that he had a good seat for his brother. I don't think it was meant to be a public statement. Thats nice of Calipari.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.