Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Gameday at Rupp

Featured Replies

:lol:

 

I think all that dancing with the pom squad got to him yesterday...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best quote of the Game Day experience. They asked Digger which team he would want to coach in a Championship game , Kansas or UK. Digger chose Kansas because of their experience. At which point Bilas say's "I am sure UK fans are glad about that decision."

 

I thought that was a pretty good comeback to Digger.

Digger Phelps has lost his marbles. Just said he thought the big ten was the strongest conference in the country and that 4 or 5 of the teams would be in the sweet 16... Somebody check his medication...

 

You should have seen him before Gameday when the cameras were off...:ohbrother:

You should have seen him before Gameday when the cameras were off...:ohbrother:

 

:thumb:

 

Not too many people get to see that Digger. He was fired up!!!

 

 

Out of all the people who made appearances at Gameday/the Game, I was very happy about seeing, "The Schwab", who was in attendance. :D

 

 

But of course, Schwabie didn't make me as happy as EA, boy was she looking good. I was about five rows behind the goal for the game, and when she was anywhere near I couldn't take my eyes off her. That is really saying something to. I'm pretty picky when it comes to women, and I have had some pretty descent looking ones come and go, but Erin is on another level. The same star power Matt Jones and everybody was talking about Lebron having, she had! :D

I was thinking yesterday, how many fans did UK have up there last time they hosted Gameday?

  • Author
I was thinking yesterday, how many fans did UK have up there last time they hosted Gameday?

 

If I remember right, it wasn't hosted on the court last time.

If I remember right, it wasn't hosted on the court last time.

 

The morning session was I believe, but during and right before the game they were in the lobby of Rupp by the concession stands.

If I remember right, it wasn't hosted on the court last time.
:thumb:

 

Lobby near the turnstiles!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.