Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Vanderbilt 72

Featured Replies

My thoughts:

 

- officiating is ruining college basketball these days...especially on the weekends

- Cousins is the best big man in the SEC, if not the nation

- Wall has not looked great lately; he's looked really good, but not great

- I'm concerned about Miller; his head is not in the right place for some reason

- I like what Liggins is starting to bring to the table

- been watching Ogilvy sport the "I'm the best" cocky smile for 2 season; good to see Cousins return the favor to the one the announcers called "frosty tips" today :lol:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thoughts:

 

- officiating is ruining college basketball these days...especially on the weekends

- Cousins is the best big man in the SEC, if not the nation

- Wall has not looked great lately; he's looked really good, but not great

- I'm concerned about Miller; his head is not in the right place for some reason

- I like what Liggins is starting to bring to the table

- been watching Ogilvy sport the "I'm the best" cocky smile for 2 season; good to see Cousins return the favor to the one the announcers called "frosty tips" today :lol:

 

That's exactly how I feel about the game today as well. :thumb:

 

IMO Cousins is the best big man and maybe player in the country. Wall has more potential and can be phenomenal at times but Cousins is truly dominant on a consistent basis now. Aldrich is a great college post man, but IMO even he doesn't compare to Cousins. I think he could become an All star in the NBA if he matures.

 

I also think Liggins is the answer for UK at the 3. He is great on the ball defensively IMO and gives the team energy. Also I think Miller's problems are all because of his lack of aggression and confidence. He has all kinds of talent he just has to start using it. He seems like a team guy so I really hope that he can put it all together.

UK gave a much better effort. Dodson is really stepping up to fill an important role. Cousins is a beast, BUT that forearm was cheap. He lost his composure 2 times and both were avoidable. He is building a rep that will keep him in foul trouble and keep him from getting some calls he should get.

UK gave a much better effort. Dodson is really stepping up to fill an important role. Cousins is a beast, BUT that forearm was cheap. He lost his composure 2 times and both were avoidable. He is building a rep that will keep him in foul trouble and keep him from getting some calls he should get.

 

I'm not a fan of the forearm to the face that he delivered, but I think he was hosed on the technical. It appeared to me that he swatted away a ball that was actually after the foul. I've been wanting to see a replay, but it appeared that the passer was fouled and the guy that caught it just tossed a shot up. Love to see it again....

I'm not a fan of the forearm to the face that he delivered, but I think he was hosed on the technical. It appeared to me that he swatted away a ball that was actually after the foul. I've been wanting to see a replay, but it appeared that the passer was fouled and the guy that caught it just tossed a shot up. Love to see it again....

 

 

Calipair on Cousins techinical.

 

 

On DeMarcus Cousins’ technical …

“With what he said he deserved the technical. He said he did not touch the ball which I believed but they called it, so I said go to the monitor and check it, but it’s not a play that you can go to the monitor. I thought I might fool them, but they knew that you could not go to the monitor and check the monitor on that kind of play, but he walked off and said what he said and he deserved to get a technical. Do you know how far he has come?’ He got punched in the head today and the official came over and said I should have called it. He did not respond to it. DeMarcus (Cousins) is growing up. He is going to do dumb things at times but out here with all of those young guys, it’s all freshmen stuff.”

I hate commenting on officials. And thank goodness UK won so no one says this is blaming a loss on the stripes. But that officiating crew today completely lost control of the game. Maybe the teams just wouldn't co-operate as they tried to get some consistency and flow but that was one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time - from start to finish.

 

As to the game, it was great to see a win where they controlled the game with several key players having sub par performances. Bledsoe looked almost as lost as Miller today. Orton had one of his worst games of the year. Wall has played better. Nice to get a win over a tough opponent with guys under performing.

My thoughts:

 

- officiating is ruining college basketball these days...especially on the weekends

- Cousins is the best big man in the SEC, if not the nation

- Wall has not looked great lately; he's looked really good, but not great

- I'm concerned about Miller; his head is not in the right place for some reason

- I like what Liggins is starting to bring to the table

- been watching Ogilvy sport the "I'm the best" cocky smile for 2 season; good to see Cousins return the favor to the one the announcers called "frosty tips" today :lol:

 

Greg Monroe might disagree with you...

By the way I read some interesting comments from Wall on TCP. From what I read, he appears to be really down right now. Any chance he has just hit the freshmen wall?

By the way I read some interesting comments from Wall on TCP. From what I read, he appears to be really down right now. Any chance he has just hit the freshmen wall?

 

The SEC has hit him in the mouth. Wall is still putting up number's but just not in an ''awww'' type of way.

My thoughts:

 

- officiating is ruining college basketball these days...especially on the weekends

- Cousins is the best big man in the SEC, if not the nation

- Wall has not looked great lately; he's looked really good, but not great

- I'm concerned about Miller; his head is not in the right place for some reason

- I like what Liggins is starting to bring to the table

- been watching Ogilvy sport the "I'm the best" cocky smile for 2 season; good to see Cousins return the favor to the one the announcers called "frosty tips" today :lol:

 

That was borderline man crush. I think it was Dykes who said he has been the least effective 6'11 guy he has seen this season.:lol:

I was somewhat accurate in my prediction, I did predict a 13 point win but I had the score a little different at 78-65

I'm sure the stuff posted on his Facebook after the SC game would not make him a happy camper. He is probably wondering what is good enough for UK fans.

  • Author
I'm sure the stuff posted on his Facebook after the SC game would not make him a happy camper. He is probably wondering what is good enough for UK fans.

 

I'm sure it didn't help, but that would be a good explanation for him being really unhappy the last 5 days -- Not the last two weeks.

Good game by the Cats. Could have been better but after getting beat by SC on Tuesday they showed up well.

ESPN college basketball coverage stinks they show zero replays! It is really frustrating when any thing important or controversial happens. Like the Cousins technical for goal tending.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.