Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Vanderbilt 72

Featured Replies

If Kansas Loses to K-State I wonder In UK stays in the # one spot...:idunno:

 

Villanova is number 3 in both polls.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller doesn't know his role in the offense and has lost his confidence. I remember Calipari really playing up Miller in the preseason about what he was doing, but now I wonder if that wasn't being done to help his confidence.

Miller doesn't know his role in the offense and has lost his confidence. I remember Calipari really playing up Miller in the preseason about what he was doing, but now I wonder if that wasn't being done to help his confidence.

 

Emotionally/psychologically, he seems to be the shakiest player we have. I love Miller, but he's been the biggest disappointment of the season.

^ I wonder if he has always been that way or if BCG is still in his head

Greatest 13 point win in history................lol..................where is GT?? Made Vandy look silly. Game was never in doubt from the tip.

 

 

:laugh:

  • Author
^ I wonder if he has always been that way or if BCG is still in his head

 

I only saw him once in high school, so I'm not the best judge on this... But in the game I saw, he could absolutely take over when he tried. However, he then too seemed to play a bit timid and pass to a teammate when he himself could've scored easily.

 

At that time, I called it being too unselfish. Now that I think back, though, he may just not have been confident in his own abilities.

These threads get posted a lot quicker when they lose...

 

That is a HATERS mentallity.

 

Who cares when the sun rises, if UK loses then the "rooster(s)" can crow.

Someone posted on another thread, that if the 'Cats can get good production from the 3 spot; they can be special--Today they did just that!! Darius needs to find a way to regain his confidence, and realize he can get some serious looks with all the other offensive options that an opposing team has to account for with KY. Solid, if sometimes sloppy game for KY against a very good opponent!!

Someone posted on another thread, that if the 'Cats can get good production from the 3 spot; they can be special--Today they did just that!! Darius needs to find a way to regain his confidence, and realize he can get some serious looks with all the other offensive options that an opposing team has to account for with KY. Solid, if sometimes sloppy game for KY against a very good opponent!!

 

I'm not convinced Darius is the answer right now. Liggins and Dodson did a good job between the two of them and adding a 3rd might be keeping UK from getting the rhythm they need. I don't think UK can afford to wait around for Miller to "get his confidence."

I just want everybody to know that Vandy was playing with House Money.:idunno::lol:

 

LOL And Downey shoots 1 out of every 3 shots.:clap:

Nah... Syracuse would be next in line. Or Villanova.. Were they in action today?

 

There was been enough shakeups in the top 10 that UK shouldn't drop too far, though.

 

Syracuse is number 4 and they beat Depaul who had only won one big east game by 2 points today.

Greatest 13 point win in history................lol..................where is GT?? Made Vandy look silly. Game was never in doubt from the tip.

 

 

:laugh:

 

Clearly the most dominating 13 point blowout in history... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.