Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Vanderbilt 72

Featured Replies

These threads get posted a lot quicker when they lose...

 

Good games for Cousins, Patterson, Bledsoe, Wall, Dodson. I like the lineup they used for today's game... Whatever happened to Darius Miller?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a sloppy but dominating effort.

Thanks for getting it started HM...I was to lazy...

 

What's wrong with Darious? He looks lost...:idunno:

If Cousins would keep his cool he'd average about 25 and 12. Dude is a beast on the block.

These threads get posted a lot quicker when they lose...

 

Good games for Cousins, Patterson, Bledsoe, Wall, Dodson. I like the lineup they used for today's game... Whatever happened to Darius Miller?

 

Miller is tentative at the moment and deserves to be benched. Bledsoe should start but Dodson should start in place of Miller.

Observations from an idiot (me :D):

 

1. UK beat a good team today. Played pretty good for most of the game and shot the lights out from behind the arc.

 

2. This starting lineup did well.

 

3. Bledsoe has not played well since he was tabbed as an early departure draft pick a week or so ago. He looked like he sulked coming off the bench and his focus at the FT line was not there.

 

4. Cousins can carry this team far if he can ever get himself in check. However I also noticed an elbow to the chin he took in the 2nd half right before he put a miss back in. The refs are looking for him but sometimes not looking for what others are doing to him.

 

5. If Patterson had played like this Tuesday, they might not have lost.

 

6. Liggins and Dodson played well. If they and continue to improve this team can be "all it can be."

 

7. I think as the season goes on we might see less and less of Miller, Stephenson and Harris.

 

8. If this team can develop a "killer instinct" and excecute it, they will be very special. If not, they will be one among many very good teams.

 

JMHO. :thumb:

Miller is tentative at the moment and deserves to be benched. Bledsoe should start but Dodson should start in place of Miller.

 

See I thought they did fine not starting Bledsoe. If they start Dodson, Bledsoe off the Bench could bring needed firepower.

Observations from an idiot (me :D):

 

1. UK beat a good team today. Played pretty good for most of the game and shot the lights out from behind the arc.

 

2. This starting lineup did well.

 

3. Bledsoe has not played well since he was tabbed as an early departure draft pick a week or so ago. He looked like he sulked coming off the bench and his focus at the FT line was not there.

 

4. Cousins can carry this team far if he can ever get himself in check. However I also noticed an elbow to the chin he took in the 2nd half right before he put a miss back in. The refs are looking for him but sometimes not looking for what others are doing to him.

 

5. If Patterson had played like this Tuesday, they might not have lost.

 

6. Liggins and Dodson played well. If they and continue to improve this team can be "all it can be."

 

7. I think as the season goes on we might see less and less of Miller, Stephenson and Harris.

 

8. If this team can develop a "killer instinct" and excecute it, they will be very special. If not, they will be one among many very good teams.

 

JMHO. :thumb:

 

 

Good Observation Hatz...Esp on #7.

  • Author
See I thought they did fine not starting Bledsoe. If they start Dodson, Bledsoe off the Bench could bring needed firepower.

 

That's what I posted in the update thread as the reason I thought they did it. :thumb:

 

Liggins I could see taking Miller's spot... If you're not going to score a lot, at least look like you're giving effort.

I just want everybody to know that Vandy was playing with House Money.:idunno::lol:

If Kansas Loses to K-State I wonder In UK stays in the # one spot...:idunno:

I just want everybody to know that Vandy was playing with House Money.:idunno::lol:

 

:lol:

  • Author
I just want everybody to know that Vandy was playing with House Money.:idunno::lol:

 

Well, if they can get it down to 11, that's the equivalent of taking the lead.

 

Now excuse me... I'm going to go try and shake LeBron's hand and then see if I can get Brad Nessler to go sledding with me.

  • Author
If Kansas Loses to K-State I wonder In UK stays in the # one spot...:idunno:

 

Nah... Syracuse would be next in line. Or Villanova.. Were they in action today?

 

There was been enough shakeups in the top 10 that UK shouldn't drop too far, though.

4. Cousins can carry this team far if he can ever get himself in check. However I also noticed an elbow to the chin he took in the 2nd half right before he put a miss back in. The refs are looking for him but sometimes not looking for what others are doing to him.

 

:thumb: I saw that too, and so did Cal. He was going nuts on the sideline.

 

Too bad Dykes didn't start calling for the Vandy kid to be ejected.

 

Props to Cousins though, he took a shot to the face, didn't react and kept working. Ended up scoring a few seconds later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.