January 31, 201016 yr Greg Monroe might disagree with you... Here is how they compare on paper... Monroe - 15 points 10 boards in 34 minutes per game Cousins - 16 points 10 boards in in 21 minutes per game. Boogie also leads in FG% and FT%
January 31, 201016 yr ESPN college basketball coverage stinks they show zero replays! It is really frustrating when any thing important or controversial happens. Like the Cousins technical for goal tending. Or Cousins punching a fan :lol: Sorry, I couldnt resist that one. But I did wonder why they didn't show what he did to get the T.
January 31, 201016 yr Or Cousins punching a fan :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. But I did wonder why they didn't show what he did to get the T. He got a T for same something to the official that he shouldn't have. Calipari stated after the game he deserved the T for what he said. I mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread. I'm not sure why people are still upset over the technical.
January 31, 201016 yr Here is how they compare on paper... Monroe - 15 points 10 boards in 34 minutes per game Cousins - 16 points 10 boards in in 21 minutes per game. Boogie also leads in FG% and FT% I stand corrected...
February 1, 201016 yr Well, if they can get it down to 11, that's the equivalent of taking the lead. Now excuse me... I'm going to go try and shake LeBron's hand and then see if I can get Brad Nessler to go sledding with me. Amen brother! Those announcers were killing me...what made it worse was that I went to the store during the second half and listend to part of the game on the radio and even the UK guys were acting the same way. Vandy scored to cut it to 17 and they were worried about them making a big run and "getting it to single digits". It was so bad even my wife was making fun of it. She mentioned it before I did. That's bad. I'm assuming Cal would have pulled his team and forfeited had the 'Dores got the lead to 10. :idunno: Simply put, UK came to play, and when they do, they're double digits better than any team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what kind of money you're playing with if the deck is stacked against you.
February 1, 201016 yr :thumb: I saw that too, and so did Cal. He was going nuts on the sideline. Too bad Dykes didn't start calling for the Vandy kid to be ejected. Props to Cousins though, he took a shot to the face, didn't react and kept working. Ended up scoring a few seconds later. That gets overlooked. Now that Cousins has a reputation has a hothead, opponents try to provoke him. He's brought it on himself to some degree. Now he needs to learn how to handle it. I think he'd done a great job since the U of L game, until the incident against Vandy. Also, what on earth made Bledsoe take a shot at a Vandy player. I like it when the Cats bring the intensity and come ready to play. But, if they want to fight, perhaps they need to talk to Dana White...I'm not a fan of that behavior. At all.
February 1, 201016 yr He got a T for same something to the official that he shouldn't have. Calipari stated after the game he deserved the T for what he said. I mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread. I'm not sure why people are still upset over the technical. :thumb:
February 1, 201016 yr Amen brother! Those announcers were killing me...what made it worse was that I went to the store during the second half and listend to part of the game on the radio and even the UK guys were acting the same way. Vandy scored to cut it to 17 and they were worried about them making a big run and "getting it to single digits". They've probably been watching too many UofL games...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.