Kentucky 85 Vanderbilt 72

Hangman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN college basketball coverage stinks they show zero replays! It is really frustrating when any thing important or controversial happens. Like the Cousins technical for goal tending.

Or Cousins punching a fan :lol:

Sorry, I couldnt resist that one.

But I did wonder why they didn't show what he did to get the T.

Or Cousins punching a fan :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

But I did wonder why they didn't show what he did to get the T.

He got a T for same something to the official that he shouldn't have. Calipari stated after the game he deserved the T for what he said. I mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread. I'm not sure why people are still upset over the technical.

Well, if they can get it down to 11, that's the equivalent of taking the lead.

Now excuse me... I'm going to go try and shake LeBron's hand and then see if I can get Brad Nessler to go sledding with me.

Amen brother! Those announcers were killing me...what made it worse was that I went to the store during the second half and listend to part of the game on the radio and even the UK guys were acting the same way.

Vandy scored to cut it to 17 and they were worried about them making a big run and "getting it to single digits".

It was so bad even my wife was making fun of it. She mentioned it before I did. That's bad.

I'm assuming Cal would have pulled his team and forfeited had the 'Dores got the lead to 10. :idunno::rolleyes:

Simply put, UK came to play, and when they do, they're double digits better than any team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what kind of money you're playing with if the deck is stacked against you. :D

:thumb: I saw that too, and so did Cal. He was going nuts on the sideline.

Too bad Dykes didn't start calling for the Vandy kid to be ejected.

Props to Cousins though, he took a shot to the face, didn't react and kept working. Ended up scoring a few seconds later.

That gets overlooked. Now that Cousins has a reputation has a hothead, opponents try to provoke him. He's brought it on himself to some degree. Now he needs to learn how to handle it. I think he'd done a great job since the U of L game, until the incident against Vandy.

Also, what on earth made Bledsoe take a shot at a Vandy player. I like it when the Cats bring the intensity and come ready to play. But, if they want to fight, perhaps they need to talk to Dana White...I'm not a fan of that behavior. At all.

Amen brother! Those announcers were killing me...what made it worse was that I went to the store during the second half and listend to part of the game on the radio and even the UK guys were acting the same way.

Vandy scored to cut it to 17 and they were worried about them making a big run and "getting it to single digits".

They've probably been watching too many UofL games... :D