Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson to return for Senior season?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't think Bledsoe is ready, his ball handling needs a ton of work.

 

 

It's more of staying under control when driving to the basket. I believe his ball handling is fine.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bledsoe is gone IMO. Anyone who is told they are a top 20 pick this year is going including Patterson. There will be a lockout after next year. It's almost as sure as the sun rising. Anyone who can go will IMO.

"Take the money and run." -- Sam Bradford.

It's more of staying under control when driving to the basket. I believe his ball handling is fine.

 

I agree. He is as fast as anyone, but the thing he struggles with is when he uses that speed he often loses the ball.

Is Issel's Freshman year points included with the other three seasons points?:idunno:

 

No, because they were amassed on a "Freshman Team" in those days and as such were never counted as "Varsity" Points. So Issel's stats are based on three seasons.

While I would LOVE to see Patrick come back for one more season, ... I don't see it happening.

And at that time he was playing nothing like a 1st round pick. It is nice to know you store anything I say in your memory bank for future use. Sure seems like you'd want me calling the shots... :sssh:

 

Since the time I said that and now, Kentucky has played 2 games. :lol:

 

Florida & Auburn.

And if Patterson were going to be even close to breaking Dan Issel's record, I would believe that Coach Cal would do everything in his power to see that his player does that.

 

I'm shocked that so many people think this.

 

When Calipari arrived in Lexington, he basically said that he'll recruit the best of the best and get them to the NBA as soon as possible. Sure, the school records and wins would be great, but he knows that the players & their families want to get to the next level.

No way he comes back. $$$$ talks and Pat is listening.

I'm shocked that so many people think this.

 

When Calipari arrived in Lexington, he basically said that he'll recruit the best of the best and get them to the NBA as soon as possible. Sure, the school records and wins would be great, but he knows that the players & their families want to get to the next level.

 

He didn't recruit Patterson and he could have gone to the next level last year. Patterson could be a different kind of person. If he truly wants to break the record I could see it. I just don't think anyone looking at the labor agreement comes back to school if they are honestly told what it means.

I would love to see him back next year.

I would love to see PPat back, but I hope he does what is best for him. I would love for him to stay and break the record, but going to the NBA would probably be the most logical thing to do.

I would love to see PPat back, but I hope he does what is best for him. I would love for him to stay and break the record, but going to the NBA would probably be the most logical thing to do.

 

^ My sentiments exactly. :thumb:

Analysts have talked to GMs about Bledsoe. Some say he's top 20. Some say he's top 12.

 

If he hears that for a while he will be gone IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.