January 21, 201016 yr Analysts have talked to GMs about Bledsoe. Some say he's top 20. Some say he's top 12. If he hears that for a while he will be gone IMO. I've also read places where they've said the NBA guys purposely lie to guys like Chad Ford about this kinda stuff.
January 21, 201016 yr I've also read places where they've said the NBA guys purposely lie to guys like Chad Ford about this kinda stuff. That very well could be. Irrelevant though to a 19 year old kid looking for any reason to go.
January 21, 201016 yr That very well could be. Irrelevant though to a 19 year old kid looking for any reason to go. It is relevant when these same guys that are "telling" Ford he's a top 15 pick are telling him he's better off with another year....
January 21, 201016 yr I've also read places where they've said the NBA guys purposely lie to guys like Chad Ford about this kinda stuff. Interesting. Do you have any links? I'd love to read those articles. Bledsoe should declare for the draft, not sign an agent, go to the workouts, and see what unfolds.
January 21, 201016 yr Interesting. Do you have any links? I'd love to read those articles. Bledsoe should declare for the draft, not sign an agent, go to the workouts, and see what unfolds. Everyone who will play in the NBA should if they are eligible. Do people not understand that there will be a long work stoppage unless the players agree to almost every demand the owners make? If you're an owner that's losing money wouldn't you rather quit paying expenses? It's going to be bad after next year. The players will have to cave big time and that will take a while.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.