Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson to return for Senior season?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly unlikely.

 

I think Bledsoe is gone too. I told GT a while back that Bledsoe would probably test the waters. He told me it'd be stupid. Good thing he's not callin' the shots.

Bledsoe's stock is going through the roof. Bill Simmons called him top 10 I believe. Stocks change by the week.

No way...he graduates this semester as well.

  • Author
No way...he graduates this semester as well.

 

 

Well according to Patterson, and his quotes in the article, it is a possibility. I realize that the odds of him returning aren't very good, but you never know.

I don't see it. I mean, that's the whole reason he killed himself to graduate this quickly IMO. As far as becoming the #1 scorer, there's no chance he does that anyway.

 

If Bledsoe were to go, man, UK would be gutted as far as this roster goes. He was their long(er) term plan at the position.

  • Author
I don't see it. I mean, that's the whole reason he killed himself to graduate this quickly IMO. As far as becoming the #1 scorer, there's no chance he does that anyway.

 

 

 

He would have a great chance to break Issel's record if he returned next year.

I don't see it. I mean, that's the whole reason he killed himself to graduate this quickly IMO. As far as becoming the #1 scorer, there's no chance he does that anyway.

 

If Bledsoe were to go, man, UK would be gutted as far as this roster goes. He was their long(er) term plan at the position.

 

He would have a great chance to break Issel's record if he returned next year.

 

Patterson is currently 824 points shy of Issel's record. They have 13 regular season games left this year plus at least one game in the SEC Tournament and either one game in the NCAA or NIT. Add that to around 30 games next year plus the two tournaments and he would roughly equal Issel's total if he maintains his current career average. If the team has post season success in either year or both, than his scoring average could even drop and he could still claim this record. That being said Issel's got his point in far fewer games than it would take Patterson.

Is Issel's Freshman year points included with the other three seasons points?:idunno:

No chance he returns. Wish he would though..I love PPat.

I think it all depends. He is more than just a player who wants a straight ticket to the NBA. He loves playing college basketball and he loves Kentucky. I think it's unlikely he'll return but I won't jump to any conclusions just yet because I'd love to see him return.

Is Issel's Freshman year points included with the other three seasons points?:idunno:

 

No.

This situation is similar to that of pscho T.

I think there is a shot he comes back. Don't know why, it's just what my gut says.

 

Bledsoe will be back IMO. Ford on ESPN has him really high, but I think Cal convinces him that one more season would be for the best. He's not ready IMO.

I think there is a shot he comes back. Don't know why, it's just what my gut says.

 

Bledsoe will be back IMO. Ford on ESPN has him really high, but I think Cal convinces him that one more season would be for the best. He's not ready IMO.

 

 

My gut also tells me that Patterson is coming back, but then again, my gut is very hungry. Bledsoe has about as much chance of leaving this year as I do finding a date this weekend. I'll be watching a lot of T.V.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.