Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's the best team UK has played this season?

Featured Replies

I know alot of people like Robinson and Walker, I just don't see it. Both have alot of holes in their game. Probably more talented than anyone at U of L, but I think U of L has a better team. I honestly could see UConn not doing well in the Big East this season and being a bubble team in the tourney, though they've been highly ranked for much of the beginning of the season. JMO, and I know most won't agree.

I can see the argument for UL because they are much deeper, but if you want to talk about holes in a players game, find me one guy on the UL roster that doesn't have the same problem on a larger scale. If you want to argue they can better hide those flaws because of their depth I can buy that. On pure top of the roster talent I take UConn and don't look back...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see the argument for UL because they are much deeper, but if you want to talk about holes in a players game, find me one guy on the UL roster that doesn't have the same problem on a larger scale. If you want to argue they can better hide those flaws because of their depth I can buy that. On pure top of the roster talent I take UConn and don't look back...

 

I agree and that's what I was saying. Pitino is able to hide players weaknesses, or has been able to the last few weeks IMO.

I agree and that's what I was saying. Pitino is able to hide players weaknesses, or has been able to the last few weeks IMO.

 

RP is the best coach, I would agree. Best team really unclear at this point.:idunno: UNC and UConn both go down tonight...so did Georgia for what it is worth.

I'd take Dyson, Robinson and Walker over anyone on the UL roster...

I'm not sure there is anyone I would take over Dyson.

I would say its UConn right now. When its all said and done I believe by the end of the year UNC will still be the best, but at this point they aren't that good. I think they will get it together though.

Whether UConn is better than Carolina or U of L, I can't say. I do think the UConn win was a more impressive win than the other two because it wasn't in Rupp. I also think UConn is a tough and athletic team with a lot of experience...at the point in the season it occurred, I think going to MSG and beating a team like that was the most impressive thing UK has done this season.

Whether UConn is better than Carolina or U of L, I can't say. I do think the UConn win was a more impressive win than the other two because it wasn't in Rupp. I also think UConn is a tough and athletic team with a lot of experience...at the point in the season it occurred, I think going to MSG and beating a team like that was the most impressive thing UK has done this season.

No doubt. :thumb:

Blue/White Scrimmage!!!

 

Perhaps the funniest comment I've ever seen on BGP. Well done, sir! :clap:

Two weeks ago I would have said North Carolina. Part of me wants to say UCONN. Part of me wants to say UL.

 

I guess I'll put it this way: For UK, I think the toughest team they've faced is UL, simply because of the rivalry nature involved.

 

But if I were a coach, and I could have any of those three teams (UNC, UCONN, UL) I would take UCONN.

UCONN

Uconn is the most talented. However, on the night that UK played them, Miami played as well as anyone. How many 3's did they hit?

 

But if I had to vote I would go with UConn

Miami (Ohio):D

Miami (Ohio):D

 

 

I know this was tongue in cheek but on that night they would have beaten most, if not everyone, on UK's schedule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.