Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's the best team UK has played this season?

Featured Replies

So why didn't you just come out and say that you feel UK has played a weak schedule RP?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two weeks ago I would have said North Carolina. Part of me wants to say UCONN. Part of me wants to say UL.

 

I guess I'll put it this way: For UK, I think the toughest team they've faced is UL, simply because of the rivalry nature involved.

 

But if I were a coach, and I could have any of those three teams (UNC, UCONN, UL) I would take UCONN.

 

I think UNC has the most talent of the teams they've faced. But, all things considered, the UConn game being in MSG makes it the biggest win, IMO.

 

I think the U of L win may look better by season's end, because I believe that team will be better come March. Not necessarily better than the UConn win, just better in general.

  • Author
So why didn't you just come out and say that you feel UK has played a weak schedule RP?

 

To be honest...it was an amazing schedule preseason....and it has become diminished due to their competition playing poorly......I just noticed it, and posted it....

Miami (Ohio):D

 

I agree,was there.:thumb:

UK is 17-0 and still not in the top 10 Kenpom ratings. It seems many think their schedule is weak. I don't care as long as they keep winning, they can give the L's to anyone they want as long as we get the W's!!

To be honest...it was an amazing schedule preseason....and it has become diminished due to their competition playing poorly......I just noticed it, and posted it....

 

Agreed.

 

Kentucky's schedule is fine with me, because they scheduled the big boys. It's not UK's fault that UCONN, UNC, Indiana, Louisville, et al. aren't as good as years past. They're still great programs & respectable wins.

 

To answer the thread's question, I'd go with UCONN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.