Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Cousins is a bad dude talent whise, but that was a cheap shot. The knee was incidental, loose ball action. The choke-bow was very much on purpose.

 

If UK solves the zone, they blow them out.

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that gives him the right to act immature?

 

I don't really see where I said that...Let me read it again...nope, didn't say that.

Cousins has 12 rebounds

He's a beast but he needs to quit acting like one.:D

UL getting all the calls now. They are letteing them beat'em up.

Bledsoe coming to play the second half

I don't really see where I said that...Let me read it again...nope, didn't say that.

 

Never once said that now did I? Me putting a question mark means I am asking you.

Vern almost choked on his "YES!!!

Cards heating up.....

We are just letting UL get their hopes up.

 

Denial.

Never once said that now did I? Me putting a question mark means I am asking you.

 

But you quoted his post...:idunno:

But you quoted his post...:idunno:

 

To ask a question. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.