Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

To him? Because that's the way I see it...

Um Yeah. I was asking him a question. I don't get what you guys don't understand?

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm sure it was on Orton..

 

If I thought they were calling a body on the shot, then I could've gone with it. But it seemed clear the ref was calling it based on him falling on top of him. Samuels pulled him down on top of him with his left hand.

Are you serious? That was a foul....WOW

If I thought they were calling a body on the shot, then I could've gone with it. But it seemed clear the ref was calling it based on him falling on top of him. Samuels pulled him down on top of him with his left hand.

 

Agree 100%..

WOW!!! Both teams out of control.

UK's inbounds have killed them.

  • Author

How could Wall be this poorly conditioned?

UK is not allowed to play D.

Miller is a non-factor in these type games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.