Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I thought would be just right for you.:D:clap::lol:

 

Honestly, I thought you were going to lay a Mason County one on me. That would have made me quite unhappy.

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, I think Pitino made the right decision. If you press Wall, he dribbles past your first two defenders, then its 5 on 3.

 

They've had trouble getting it to him more often than not. If Bledsoe got it he was way out of control and the other half the time they threw it away. But it's easy to second guess.:thumb:

  • Author

When Wall was running up the sideline, I'd have sworn Bledsoe was acting as a lead blocker in front of him! He looked like he was trying to find someone to hit to clear a path!

But it's easy to second guess.:thumb:

 

Very true.

Honestly, I thought you were going to lay a Mason County one on me. That would have made me quite unhappy.

 

I have one, but didn't know you disliked Mason County.:lol:

No kidding. Does he have money on the game or something

 

He is waving the white flag now.

  • Author
I have one, but didn't know you disliked Mason County.:lol:

Let's just say I've butted heads with the fans!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.