Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

They need to make every possession count. Run the clock down, and get a good look.

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mrs ttc and I are sitting in a pub in the salt lake airport watching the game.

 

Awesome...:ylsuper:

FT's are going to be key for the rest of the game for both teams.

 

:thumb: UK will ice this at the line, IMO.

We need to watch the three's. Play solid d the rest of the way

Never once said that now did I? Me putting a question mark means I am asking you.

 

Didn't see that....my bad. Nope, it doesn't at all. I was just making a point about how skilled he is. He plays with a lot of emotion and seemingly immature, but I'm glad we don't have to depend on Orton. I'll take his lapses in judgement. Not condoning the elbow and would have no argument if he had been tossed.

UL gave it a good run. Neither team has played great and the more talented team us up right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope somehow that does not come back to haunt them but Kellog acts as if it cost them the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.