Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think UL is winning this one....

Never once said that now did I? Me putting a question mark means I am asking you.

 

But you quoted his post...:idunno:

 

 

To ask a question. :lol:

 

To him? Because that's the way I see it...

 

Um Yeah. I was asking him a question. I don't get what you guys don't understand?

 

Anyways...

Turn overs turn overs turn overs. You can feel the momentum change on my couch

  • Author
Avatar bet?:D

 

Ehhhh, depends on the bet. I mean, what avatar are you going to give me (or vice versa) that would upset the other? It's not as if a UK avatar would upset me!

:lol: And Swop is the best FT shooter we have.

:lol: And Swop is the best FT shooter we have.

 

The announcer jinx

I need UK to win by 7...I bet my boss, UK would win by 7 or more....

 

If I lose, It's a UT welding hood for 2 weeks, UK wins by 7 or more, And he gets a UK hat for 2 weeks..

Man we're going to have to hit the free throws, and something from the perimeter. The zone is hurting.

  • Author

I say again, UL is winning this game.

LETS GO BABY!!!! WE'RE IN THIS GAME!!

Where is our tenasity

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.