January 2, 201016 yr Score is right where UL wants it but they are still going to lose. I would think UL would rather be leading..
January 2, 201016 yr I would think UL would rather be leading.. Refering to the tempo of the game and it being a low scoring game
January 2, 201016 yr Kellogg is killing me. PPat get throwned down by Samuels on a play and PPat gets called for a foul and Clark says good call. Then the guy bellys up under PPat and gets called for a foul and Clark says it's a bad call.:irked:
January 2, 201016 yr Kellogg is killing me. PPat get throwned down by Samuels on a play and gets called for a foul and Clark says good call. Then the guy bellys up under PPat and gets called for a foul and Clark says it's a bad call.:irked: I agree he has been killing me the whole game. I did not realize he had a dog in the fight, thought he went to Ohio State.
January 2, 201016 yr Author A healthy dose of DF Doubt (Trademarked, I want a penny each time it's used) is what brought UK back. See, when I think they're going to lose, BAM!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.