Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Ehhhh, depends on the bet. I mean, what avatar are you going to give me (or vice versa) that would upset the other? It's not as if a UK avatar would upset me!

 

I'll find one.:ylsuper:

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'll find one.:ylsuper:

 

Sure, you got a bet. I got no problem being wrong.

Please tell me that man wasn't crying...

I never wanted to scream louder

Is UK aware they they are supposed to pass it to the players in white?

Please tell me that man wasn't crying...

 

He wasn't, Feels the same as I do....UK should be up by 20 right now, That's all...

Wall should have got a free throw on his score.

Cats are going to put it all together the last 9 minutes IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.