Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Why does Cousins have to be so darn stupid.

 

In another life his name is Kenyon Martin. I just hope he becomes as good as K-Mart was.

  • Replies 295
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He hasn't really tried to do much yet...He hasn't needed to.

 

All a matter of how you want to look at it I guess. I've gotten accustomed to John racing down the floor for quick points. He's got an outright turnover against the press, another one that might as well have been a turnover in the jump ball, and he's scoreless. I'm just saying I wouldn't have thought that would be nearly 13 minutes into the game. But I will grant that he's not forcing anything, so it's not as if it's hurt much.

  • Author

Great D by UK forcing the shot clock violation. UL wasn't satisfied with any open shot they were given either.

This is the first time in a while UK has looked bad against the zone.

UK is tired now...This will be like the UNC game

  • Author
Wall is a bit off today so far.

Glad to see someone else agrees with me...

Kentucky should be up by 20

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.