Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYBOY's 9th Region All Decade Team

Featured Replies

It is hard to consider a 9th Region all decade team that does not include Ricardo Johnson and Elijah Pittman somewhere in the mix. While they will graduate in '10, Rico and Elijah made some pretty deep tracks in the sand in '07, '08 and '09.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the plan however he didn't get in. Last I heard he was taking classes at Gateway. I'd be surprised if he's at Detroit.

Word was that he was trying to get enough credit hours to qualify for entry somewhere.

It is hard to consider a 9th Region all decade team that does not include Ricardo Johnson and Elijah Pittman somewhere in the mix. While they will graduate in '10, Rico and Elijah made some pretty deep tracks in the sand in '07, '08 and '09.

I guess that opens a whole new list of current players.

Word was that he was trying to get enough credit hours to qualify for entry somewhere.

 

I heard he was trying. I hadn't heard he succeeded.

I would say I'd definetly add to my list:

 

Austin Hill

Luke Maile

Corey Sorrell

Mike Schmidt

Nic Simpson

Tim Tierney

Danny Noll

 

McGraw if he could have stayed healthy for just one more year. But I loved watching this kid play. I know he was at Transy but health problems held him back.

 

Keep throwing guys at me, I know I was missing guys I wanted to add but just didn't have a list to go off of.

 

If Maile is there, so is Steven McFarland.

St Henry:

Matt Otte

Todd Vieth

Brandon Lenhof

It was a shame that Simpson and McGraw both had health problems their Jr and Sr seasons. Both were great kids.

 

Th HHS candidates look like this in my opinion.

1-Neltner

2-McGraw

3-Vories

4-Simpson

  • Author

I loved the guys from Silver Grove. Fun to watch. Pelle, McCarter Bros, Jimmy Horstman, Etc. But thats not 9th Region so sorry guys. And that should clarify malichicruch's question. See the title. All Decade 9th REGION TEAM!!!!

 

Ok so After day 3 of checking with my BGP friends, I would add these guys also:

 

Jeremy Wright-Bellvue

Steven McFarland-Boone

Todd Vieth-St Henry

Brandon Lenhof-St Henry

Mike Lewis-Ludlow

  • Author
I guess that opens a whole new list of current players.

 

Exactly why I stated it was for players that graduated 00-09. Wanted to talk more about players of the past than current players. Yes, if they were included they'd all be on the list. As would others playing now also.

I would like to see listed where each of these players played on the next level. I assume they all played college ball somewhere if they are on this list.

  • Author
I would like to see listed where each of these players played on the next level. I assume they all played college ball somewhere if they are on this list.

 

After a week or so I will make a final cut list. Then I will try and figure out some of the colleges and where the kids played after HS.

  • Author
Pellie

 

wrong region

  • Author

Trying to do this right....did some research and came up with these names.

 

Nick Feagan-Ryle

Justin Morris-Scott

Chris Thompson-Scott

Ben Lye-Scott

Matt Otte-St Henry

Brandent Englemon-Holmes

Brandon Smith-Holmes

Kevin Gilles-Highlands

Andy Beard-Ludlow

Michael Zimmerman-NCC

Stephen Love-Villa

 

More to come.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.