Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am picking my Wildcats by six in a "closer than people think game" and would love to see them embarrass U.L. by at least 60. :clap:

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh:[/QUOT

 

I'm just stating facts. These UK players know what they are getting into. A focused UK team is far greater than a focused UL team.

To your #4...true...but UL was playing horribly in the early season.

 

To your #6: I know exactly what KSR is. I don't live under a wing (get it...cardinal...wing...HA!). I still think it's the absolute ultimate disrespect for a man who is a fine man, a really generous man, who spent 25 years coaching at Louisville and could have been many other places. I don't personally find disrespect funny. But, if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, and I will now refer to Coach Cal as The Squid, or Squiggy whenever I reference him.

 

How you think UK fans felt when Bob Knight took a shot at are coach. It's KSR thats what they do, if you don't like it don't read it. You know what your getting yourself into when you read thier stuff.

Nah...That doesn't bother me. I like the folks at the Hyatt. :D Plus, we're not doing a big ballroom party because we have a wedding reception that night. :p

 

You know I was just kidding don't you? But we are going to the Hyatt!

KY wins.:ylsuper:

You know I was just kidding don't you? But we are going to the Hyatt!

 

 

Oh, I know! :thumb: Have fun at the Hyatt! I'd rather you were going there than the Marriott or the Seelbach. :D

Ok,its time to make my prediction on the game.Well since my prediction is the only one thats counts,I going to keep it to myself.:lol:jk

 

Seriously, I think it will be a 10 or 11 point game,in favor of the Cats I hope.

I know both Coaches will have their team ready to play,should be a great one.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK will win big if they can avoid early foul trouble. UL can win if they turn UK over and hit all a lot of 3 pt. shots. UL most likely will play a lot of zone which may help hide the mismatches inside but UK is hitting 3 pointers from a lot of different players.UK should win the battle of the boards and have more block shots.I look for a good game and UK wins 76 to 68.

Kentucky wins by 20...:thumb:

93

92

 

OT...

 

Not sure which team wins...:idunno:

 

For the sake of the well being of all Kentuckians, I hope this isn't the case. :lol: :lol:

The more I think about this game, it really comes down to two positions on the court IMO. Point guard and in the post. Sosa will not stop John Wall, it just wont happen, but I do think he can counter him on the offensive end. Going at Wall may cause him to pick up a couple early fouls, obviously benefiting the Cards.

 

In the post, UK is going to have a HUGE advantage in the Patterson/Swop match-up. That will get ugly, quick. My hope is that TJ can come in and handle Patterson off the bench. I would LOVE Rick to start TJ and Mardo, but it wont happen.

 

I like our chances in the Mardo/Cousins match-up. I think Cousins is the most vulnerable to the hype and atmosphere of this game. He's shown signs of immaturity so far this season, and if Mardo can play well, I think he'll come out on top of that battle.

Edited by TheDeuce

Not even close...

UK 92

UL 71

 

No one to guard Wall, end of story.

 

I hope you're right. No one can guard Wall IMO, but it's a team game. I'd love to see UK win by that margin though.

Kentucky 80-68.

The more I think about this game, it really comes down to two positions on the court IMO. Point guard and in the post. Sosa will not stop John Wall, it just wont happen, but I do think he can counter him on the offensive end. Going at Wall may cause him to pick up a couple early fouls, obviously benefiting the Cards.

 

In the post, UK is going to have a HUGE advantage in the Patterson/Swop match-up. That will get ugly, quick. My hope is that TJ can come in and handle Patterson off the bench. I would LOVE Rick to start TJ and Mardo, but it wont happen.

 

I like our chances in the Mardo/Cousins match-up. I think Cousins is the most vulnerable to the hype and atmosphere of this game. He's shown signs of immaturity so far this season, and if Mardo can play well, I think he'll come out on top of that battle.

 

I'm most worried about the Patterson vs. anyone on our roster matchup. We are to weak and young to guard him. But, UofL doesn't allow one-on-one matchups very often. They'll trap early and often in the low post. Just got to hope it's effective.

 

Same with Sosa, he won't be asked to guard Wall. It'll be a team effort. One thing to keep in mind is that UK hasn't faced pressure like their gonna see on Saturday. If UK handles it well, they easily handle the Cards IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.