Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

He's Sosa's backup. So if Sosa gets in foul trouble it'll hurt. It will also hurt the ability to press. He hasn't been a huge factor, mainly because Sosa has been playing well in front of him.

 

I'll be surprised if he isn't feeling better by 3 tomorrow.

 

I'll be surprised if he isn't feeling bad again around 5 :D

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be surprised if he isn't feeling bad again around 5 :D

 

Probably so, probably so...:lol:

 

Unlike a lot of fans, I have no problem admitting when my teams are huge underdogs. Tomorrow being one of these times. I just hope they keep it competitive.

Probably so, probably so...:lol:

 

Unlike a lot of fans, I have no problem admitting when my teams are huge underdogs. Tomorrow being one of these times. I just hope they keep it competitive.

 

The underdog has done quite well lately in this series. I will be surprised if it isn't competitive.

UK 7' point favorites in Vegas. Load up the brinks truck, and roll it all on the CATS.

Anybody know who's calling the game? I was hoping for Gus Johnson.

Anybody know who's calling the game? I was hoping for Gus Johnson.

 

 

Clark Kellogg

From Jody Demling on twitter:

 

jdemling --Rick Pitino: "John Wall might be the first player I have ever coached against that is unpressable."

Sounds about like Rick. I remember watching Melvin Watson of South Carolina dribble right through UK's press in '97 on two different occasions.

Probably so, probably so...:lol:

 

Unlike a lot of fans, I have no problem admitting when my teams are huge underdogs. Tomorrow being one of these times. I just hope they keep it competitive.

 

:thumb: Same here.

^^C'mon you sandbaggers.

 

I'm not sandbagging at all. I'd love to say Louisville is going to win and mean it, but I just don't see it happening. SEVERAL things go their way for UL to pull the victory. UK is better this year, it's just that simple.

I'm not sandbagging at all. I'd love to say Louisville is going to win and mean it, but I just don't see it happening. SEVERAL things go their way for UL to pull the victory. UK is better this year, it's just that simple.

 

Hey, you gotta know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em.:lol:

  • Author
I'm not sandbagging at all. I'd love to say Louisville is going to win and mean it, but I just don't see it happening. SEVERAL things go their way for UL to pull the victory. UK is better this year, it's just that simple.

 

 

You picked the Cards to win. :sssh::D

You picked the Cards to win. :sssh::D

 

Yup. Heart pick.

Have you watched UK much? Cousins gets frustrated, but he's always been very productive. He'll make some stupid fouls and people get nervous because they expect him to do something stupid, but he hasn't...yet.

 

Honestly, I can't say that I blame Cousins for getting frustrated. He's so big that other players are allowed to be very physical with him. It doesn't affect him too much, and the refs let it go. But as soon as he returns the favor with some physical play, the other player cannot handle it and Cousins gets called for the foul. I understand that he's big and strong and all that, but it has to be frustrating.

 

Big men are the biggest cry babies. Has anyone else noticed that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.