Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Have you watched UK much? Cousins gets frustrated, but he's always been very productive. He'll make some stupid fouls and people get nervous because they expect him to do something stupid, but he hasn't...yet.

 

Honestly, I can't say that I blame Cousins for getting frustrated. He's so big that other players are allowed to be very physical with him. It doesn't affect him too much, and the refs let it go. But as soon as he returns the favor with some physical play, the other player cannot handle it and Cousins gets called for the foul. I understand that he's big and strong and all that, but it has to be frustrating.

 

I've watched every UK game. Not taking anything away from Cousins. I disagree with the idea of his anger being related to others, he's just got a temper. He seems to be doing a lot better with it lately, but I've seen him pull some pretty silly/childish antics throughout the season. Especially early on. I'm well aware of his production per minute stat. The reason it isn't more is because he is very foul prone and he does silly things that make him get pulled.

 

He doesn't worry me as much as Patterson. Back to the basket centers have really never hurt Pitino teams throughout his career. You cannot look at it like Samuels against Cousins, it won't happen that way. Not saying it can't/won't happen. Just saying I feel much better about Samuels and Jennings guarding him then I do 200lb Swop on Patterson.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow.

 

Says a lot doesn't it...:cry: (that blue guy is me, don't know if it's sweat or tears)

Have you watched UK much? Cousins gets frustrated, but he's always been very productive. He'll make some stupid fouls and people get nervous because they expect him to do something stupid, but he hasn't...yet.

 

Honestly, I can't say that I blame Cousins for getting frustrated. He's so big that other players are allowed to be very physical with him. It doesn't affect him too much, and the refs let it go. But as soon as he returns the favor with some physical play, the other player cannot handle it and Cousins gets called for the foul. I understand that he's big and strong and all that, but it has to be frustrating.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Samuels throws his butt into him and tries to push him under the goal. If he can hold his ground without getting upset things will go pretty well for UK. I have watched UL quite a bit lately and seems like Samuels tries to throw himself into the defense and it has worked out pretty well for him.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Samuels throws his butt into him and tries to push him under the goal. If he can hold his ground without getting upset things will go pretty well for UK. I have watched UL quite a bit lately and seems like Samuels tries to throw himself into the defense and it has worked out pretty well for him.

 

Good call on that. Samuels does have a knack for drawing fouls, and that reputation has been enhanced as officials are becoming more prone to giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he can get to the line 15+ times, the Cardinals' slim chances at a win increase exponentially.

UK by a bundle. My thanks to Sosa for making the shot last year. If he misses, UK beats a #1 seed on its home floor, we go to the NCAA, Gillespie is still coach, Porter at the point, Patterson to the NBA, Stephenson at center, Cousins and Wall at Memphis.

Not taking anything away from Cousins. I disagree with the idea of his anger being related to others, he's just got a temper.

 

You've never been the biggest guy on the floor, have you? :p

Good call on that. Samuels does have a knack for drawing fouls, and that reputation has been enhanced as officials are becoming more prone to giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he can get to the line 15+ times, the Cardinals' slim chances at a win increase exponentially.

 

How does Samuels shoot from the stripe?

 

UK by a bundle. My thanks to Sosa for making the shot last year. If he misses, UK beats a #1 seed on its home floor, we go to the NCAA, Gillespie is still coach, Porter at the point, Patterson to the NBA, Stephenson at center, Cousins and Wall at Memphis.

 

Porter would've been gone regardless. Stevenson would be our go to guy down low (along with Orton) and STILL wouldn't be able to catch a cold.

How does Samuels shoot from the stripe?

 

 

 

Porter would've been gone regardless. Stevenson would be our go to guy down low (along with Orton) and STILL wouldn't be able to catch a cold.

 

He's a 68 percent shooter. He's improved slightly over last year.

Who here hopes that UL gets completely and utterly humiliated by UK on national television this weekend? I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

 

UK by 73.

 

 

Wow. I thought we could be friends....but now....:taz:

You've never been the biggest guy on the floor, have you? :p

 

Most of the time I play, fatness and tallness...:lol:

Who here hopes that UL gets completely and utterly humiliated by UK on national television this weekend? I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

 

UK by 73.

 

Not I...I want the cats to win but I hope the Cards play well...:thumb:

RPI:

 

UK-22

UofL-50

 

Strength of Schedule:

 

UK-160

UofL-44

 

As of now, UofL is the 2nd highest RPI team left on UK's schedule. UofL has numerous more games against RPI top 50 squads, so this will be a great resume win for UK. Obviously, a lot will change with these numbers, but it's worth noting.

Agree Pinto will have a good game plan, but that's not enough. Close first half UK pulls away second half.

Go Big Blue!!!!!

RPI:

 

UK-22

UofL-50

 

Strength of Schedule:

 

UK-160

UofL-44

 

As of now, UofL is the 2nd highest RPI team left on UK's schedule. UofL has numerous more games against RPI top 50 squads, so this will be a great resume win for UK. Obviously, a lot will change with these numbers, but it's worth noting.

RPI is a joke. Louisville hasn't played a Top 25 team yet and UK has played two in the Top 10. I don't need computers to tell me who has played the tougher schedule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.